Falcons talking smack arent they? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I was reading on the forums (thiers lol horrible) and i saw some bad info about us and them
like how they said theyd like to see shawn bring back the falcons from 4-12 when he brought us back from 3-13 lol and WE WENT TO THE NFL CHAMPIONSHIP.... but what do you expect its atlanta:hihi:

we weren't supposed to match up well with yall last year either and your team isn't much different than last year... yall aren't gonna sweep the nfc south thats pretty hard to do.. us or the panthers will beat you at least once.. yeah i said the panthers LOL this is wht one said notice i put red as in the falcons

we weren't supposed to match up well with yall last year either and your team isn't much different than last year... yall aren't gonna sweep the nfc south thats pretty hard to do.. us or the panthers will beat you at least once.. yeah i said the panthers LOL this is wht one said notice i put red as in the falcons
That atlanta fan may have up to a 4th grade education

................................ clever :jpshakehead:

well were a better team then last year so you guys wont be able to beat us and were gonna sweep the nfc south, north and northwest so be ready for you and the panthers to be beat yeah

========================================

No sir. I don't like it. I'll never put on another Falcons piece of clothing ever again.
(It's not really clothing, it's a Falclowns flag I grabbed off of some idiot's car last year. I use it as a dust rag.)

ps - It was already broken and hanging by a tiny piece of plastic. I did the idiot a favor.

Here's what i think if we play like were down but play smart we got this... but if we underestimate things will happen almost happened against the dolphins.... and besides this is our rival y would we "go easy" on them

It's really hard to read that board. It's like watching a bad slap-stick routine over and over.

We have scored exactly the same amount of points as the Falcons and Panthers combined. Yeah, they'll beat us.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom