Falcons trying to trade up to #2 (1 Viewer)

picnicwithfish

Geaux SAINTS!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Good old clowns. All they had to do was keep losing once their season was over. Instead they save Quinn’s job and put themselves out of the chase young sweepstakes only to have to mortgage their future to get back in it. Lol

t-rex23

I Owe Drew
Reaction score
I imagine that getting Young is essentially impossible but I wouldn't be too happy if they get into Simmons territory.

Jones and Simmons would be terrifying.

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I hope that franchise succeeds in trading and mortgages their future and gets that guy.....it’ll backfire cause it always has for that forsaken team. 28-3 forever.

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Well they did pretty well when they essentially sold out to get Julio. As Saints fans, we all know how much trouble Jones has been for the Saints. I would not discount them getting Young and us fans simply downplaying what impact he would have against the Saints. Just saying.

gavinj

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Well they did pretty well when they essentially sold out to get Julio. As Saints fans, we all know how much trouble Jones has been for the Saints. I would not discount them getting Young and us fans simply downplaying what impact he would have against the Saints. Just saying.

There is a huge point difference between the #2 pick and the #6 pick they used to take Jones. If the Falcons get up to #2, it’s safe to say they will have gutted their next 3 drafts in order to do it.

kennydfresh

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Ask the 49ers how many times they sacked Brees last year? (NONE)

60minutes

Camp Body
Reaction score
This is the annual game Atlanta's front office plays to excite their fan base. They will make these calls knowing that a deal will not be consummated. It makes it look like they are working hard. And even when the trades are not made, their fans still go into the season feeling excited because "our team is showing that it understands that anything less than the Superbowl won't be enough." And each year, same ole, same ole. Oh, and sometimes 28-3.

oodank

BIG DOG!
Reaction score
Ask the 49ers how many times they sacked Brees last year? (NONE)

Pressure can be just as effective as sacks, evidence by the fumble. I would not discount Chase Young, I would also not be surprised to see the Skins eff this up :nono:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom