Falcons trying to trade up to #2 (1 Viewer)

I imagine that getting Young is essentially impossible but I wouldn't be too happy if they get into Simmons territory.

Jones and Simmons would be terrifying.

Well they did pretty well when they essentially sold out to get Julio. As Saints fans, we all know how much trouble Jones has been for the Saints. I would not discount them getting Young and us fans simply downplaying what impact he would have against the Saints. Just saying.

Well they did pretty well when they essentially sold out to get Julio. As Saints fans, we all know how much trouble Jones has been for the Saints. I would not discount them getting Young and us fans simply downplaying what impact he would have against the Saints. Just saying.

There is a huge point difference between the #2 pick and the #6 pick they used to take Jones. If the Falcons get up to #2, it’s safe to say they will have gutted their next 3 drafts in order to do it.

Ask the 49ers how many times they sacked Brees last year? (NONE)

This is the annual game Atlanta's front office plays to excite their fan base. They will make these calls knowing that a deal will not be consummated. It makes it look like they are working hard. And even when the trades are not made, their fans still go into the season feeling excited because "our team is showing that it understands that anything less than the Superbowl won't be enough." And each year, same ole, same ole. Oh, and sometimes 28-3.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom