Falcons vs. Bears(*MERGED*) (1 Viewer)

You're not digging deep enough. In 08 when he had those terrific numbers and had the 2nd best yards per game, he also lead them to the 16th best scoring per game. You know what that suggests, he would lead his team down the field and get tons of garbage yards only to turn the ball over before they score. Again, suggesting he makes bad decisions that cost his team points, which in turn costs them W's.
Ok so he had 16th in pts scored that can't lie soley on him. They beat yall and they beat us @ home and was the only team to beat us at home. And we all know how hard it is to win on the road if your traveling to the NFC South.

The fact that their defense was so bad accounts for a ton of the losses.

You can't possibly say he is not a good QB after all that.

Found this tidbit from an article on NFL.com:

Thirty-nine of the Bears' 68 offensive plays came on the Atlanta side of the 50-yard line. Chicago had 18 snaps in the red zone, yet scored only once inside the 20

There is no way our offense would allow such a thing to happen....

After we smashed the "best" team in the NFC, and you're still worried about the Falclowns? We will obliterate them, take my word.

:smilielol:

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I am concerned about Atlanta. They are flying under the radar now that our Saints are finally getting the big props it derserves, and have the personnel to compete with us if we have an off day.

I guess we'll know in a couple weeks.

I think Atlanta should be concerned about us...and would guess that they are.

I saw both teams thrashing about ineffectively. Frankly, I'm more worried about MIA than ATL.

don't lie...you guys were all scared after the pierre fumble. lol GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!! WHO DAT!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom