Falcons vs. Bears(*MERGED*) (1 Viewer)

Atlanta is just playing the pass, as Chicago's offensive line couldn't block the "Shady Oaks" retirement team.

The Saints will run all over this team, and when they do, Brees will open them up like a canned coke.

Chicago's O line is putrid.

I think the Falcons are going to be a tough opponent, and we may split with them, but we have the Dolphins this week.

Look I am pulling for the Bears but after that goal line play it aint looking good. I hope every Saints player is watching this game so they dont forget how important EVERY game is!!!! I do not want to get caught sleeping this season and we need EVERY win we can get if we want home field. Next week against the Dolphins is going to be a difficult game but I know one guy who wants this game BAD Sean knows Parcells will be in the press box! This season has been about REVENGE and this week is no exception!!! Go get at um boys WHO DAT!!!!
falcons winning the turnover battle an still only up 7pts,not that impressive to me.You cant tell the way the Saints players are talking that they are foucused?

Ugh, looking at the falcons schedule, I just realized I'll have to root for the cowboys next week

Atlanta has a nice little team that can make a wildcard appearance, maybe win a playoff game if they get the right matchup. But they ain't on the same level as the Saints. I do not see them as a series threat.

This game is like watching grass grow... except when you watch grass grow something eventually happens... this game is so boring i've fallen asleep 3 times already...

Yea, I don't care for the Bears.. But I hate the falcons...
The Bears should be winning but Cutler sucks something bad.. You can't win throwing 2 picks in the red zone.:jpshakehead:

Chicago is making it difficult to pull for them. they are horrible

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom