Falcons vs. Bears(*MERGED*) (3 Viewers)

My point is they are winning games and we need to keep winning as well! we are one loss from being tied for #1 in the South! We can beat Miami no doubt but we need to stay focused and get our slice after 24 hours! Lot of mistakes were made today that I dont even want to talk about because I know in the locker room they will take care of it

Re: Falcons vs. Bears

Weird. I'm watching this game completely unimpressed by both teams. Sloppy, innefficient. Terrible decisions by both Qbs.

Don't let the ineptitude of both teams fool you into believing this is a couple of good teams playing great.

It's not.

This bears offense looks pretty bad. And there's still a chance they could win this game. I think we can score on the Clowns.

This is like watching Michigan and ND earlier this year. The fact that the game was/is close doesn't mean the teams are really good.

Not sure why everyone is pulling for the Bears. Here's how I see it:

The absolute LAST places I want to play a playoff game IN January are Philadelphia, New York, Green Bay and Chicago.

We took care of the first 2, the other 2 are out of our control. What we need are losses aplenty for Chicago and Green Bay. Who exactly is gonna beat Chicago? They already beat Pittsburgh and their remaining games are CIN, CLE, ARI, SF, PHI, STL, BAL, GB, DET, and 2 games with MIN. Not a lot of world beaters there.

We can take care of our business with the Falcons.. the Bears need losses!

And Cutler misses a wide open Hester. Would of been a huge gain, maybe a TD.

Dude is crap tonight.

Cutler looks bad.

The Falcons can't move it against #11 (per Football Outsiders) D what will happen to them when they play the Saints (currently #2, probably #1 D)?

I think the Falcons games will be tough because they are division games but the Falcons will have to play a lot better to beat our Saints.

ugh, the Bears Red Zone offense is putrid.

Wow, Ive made dinner, ate dinner, went to bed, "talked" with my wife, and gotten back up. And its STILL 14-7??? These teams are horrible...

Edit: Lol, I hadn't looked at where the ball was when I posted this. Two seconds after send... TD bears...

finally. can't wait for this game to end so I can go back to absolutely hating the Bears

What in the world happened to Turner?

What do you mean? He came into the game on pace for 1,292 yards and 20 TDs.

He does struggle more against good run defenses, though, and Chicago entered the game as the 9th ranked run D. Turner didn't do well against Miami (4) or NE (11), but he did very well against SF (7).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom