Falcons vs. Bears(*MERGED*) (2 Viewers)

theLastMarch

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Watching the game tonight, I'm a bit concerned about the Atlanta Falcons. They've been playing stout defense all night, and the offense looks potent with the addition of Tony Gonzales. I think it might be possible that these Falcons present a problem for us later on in the season. Let's not overlook this potential threat just yet.

Every game is a potential threat. Focus should be on Miami. (Mod Edit, mv) the Falcons!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's impossible to overlook them. They are good but so are our guys. Their schedule is going to get tougher while the Saints' get easier so they'll have to keep pace with us.

Stout defense?

The Bears have moved at will against them in the 1st half. Lucky for the Falcons Cutler has thrown two horrible INT's, one under no pressure.

Our offense will go nuts against these guys.

Stout defense?

The Bears have moved at will against them in the 1st half. Lucky for the Falcons Cutler has thrown two horrible INT's, one under no pressure.

Our offense will go nuts against these guys.
:plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2:

The Falcons are no doubt a solid team, but the fact is they are just not on our level.

does anyone know where i can watch this falcons game on the web im at work would like to scout the competition.

btw Saints fans, congrats, you look above and beyond the best team in not only the NFC, but the NFL right now. The Bears should be up at least 10 right now, I don't see the Saints having trouble with this Falcons team at all.

Bears can't get out of their own way with the turnovers. Good plays by Atlanta, but if we play how we've been playing, we roll on that team.

Cutler is Jekyll and Hyde from series to series. He's red hot some downs then just awful others. The Falcons play hard but the question is are they better the Giants? Offense - Falcon fans will argue they are....but the answer is no. Defense - certainly not.

Hope EVERYONE is watching the Atlanta game!

Look I am pulling for the Bears but after that goal line play it aint looking good. I hope every Saints player is watching this game so they dont forget how important EVERY game is!!!! I do not want to get caught sleeping this season and we need EVERY win we can get if we want home field. Next week against the Dolphins is going to be a difficult game but I know one guy who wants this game BAD Sean knows Parcells will be in the press box! This season has been about REVENGE and this week is no exception!!! Go get at um boys WHO DAT!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom