Falcons vs Bucs....Who are you pulling for? (1 Viewer)

The Bucs have already beaten the Falcons once this season....Let's see if they can do it again. But yes, obviously I am pulling for Tampa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another reason to root for Tampa....we need Atlanta's division losses to start piling up. That's the only way we can win a tiebreaker with them, or I should say, the easiest way.

We have a better mathematical chance at winning the division (7%) than the last wildcard (6%).

So DOWN!! with the 'CLOWNS!!

But, in all fairness, I would've said that anyway.

That's always what I pull for. Then I get laughed at. Hey, it COULD happen even though it's never happened back to back to back before.

But the answer is easy, Tampa Bay. I can't even fathom ANY reason I'd EVER pull for an Atlanta win.

Tampa for two reasons:
1.) we still have them 2x so win and we are on top
2.) I regrettably and begrudgingly admit that as of right now Atlanta is perhaps/likely the best team in the NFC. While I am aware we play in a defensive sewer of a division where in the Best defense we have is the 20th ranked Panthers the Falcons defense is much like ours moving up and we both truly have elite level, knockout offenses. Tampa has an erratic 2nd year QB and a suspect defense. Atlanta is the real threat and any loss they take the better.

That's always what I pull for. Then I get laughed at. Hey, it COULD happen even though it's never happened back to back to back before.

But the answer is easy, Tampa Bay. I can't even fathom ANY reason I'd EVER pull for an Atlanta win.

I no longer root for ties after we lost the division to the Panthers a few years back when we had the same number of wins and would have won the tie breaker had they not tied earlier in the year.

Bus win and we win... the division looks really interesting.

ATL 5-4
TB 4-4
NO 4-4

We would be right in the thick of it with more momentum than the rest. So I am rooting hard for those Bucs tonight.

Bucs. If they win and we win we're 1 game out of first place.

No doubt about it we need the Bucs to beat the Birds. We still have two games at season end against the Bucs, but we need to get the Birds back down to the pack if we have any chance to get the Division title. In addition, it goes without saying that we first and foremost have to take care of our own business and SF needs to go into the win column this weekend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom