Falcons vs Bucs....Who are you pulling for? (1 Viewer)

Nolaboy1970

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Since our immediate goal is to win the South, I'm pulling for the Bucs. I know we're tied with the Buccaneers but I figured we could take care of Tampa later on down the line.

Is anyone out there pulling for ATL?

Of course, if we don't take care of business next Sunday, it won't matter who wins.

Since Atlanta is Atlanta, I'm going for TB.

Atlanta is never the answer.

tumblr_m6ujb99wBE1rxgx5bo1_500.png

:spit:

Yes, Tampa Bay is the clear answer here. We need Atlanta to start dropping some games. We still play Tampa twice and I am still not buying them as any sort of true contender.

This is the only correct answer. Our fate, as it pertains to Tampa, is still in our hands. As it pertains to Atlanta, it is not.

We need the Yucks to win this one.

Ok, ok, I'll be the one: I don't get this. I want to get this. I feel like a loser because I don't get this.

Help!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UsoYwysCdfY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ok, ok, I'll be the one: I don't get this. I want to get this. I feel like a loser because I don't get this.

Help!

Dark Knight Rises.

My favorite quote from that guy is "Why would you shoot a man before throwing him off a plane?"

One of the better scenes was when he completely annihilated a football field. The players were panicking and falling into giant cracks in the turf.

Dark Knight Rises.

My favorite quote from that guy is "Why would you shoot a man before throwing him off a plane?"

Not to sidetrack this thread, but yeah, love this line. Perfect intro for that character. That was one of the best movie villain voices I have heard.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom