Falcons vs Patriots replay @ 2pm today (1 Viewer)

whodat649

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Fox 8 in NOLA is replaying Super Bowl LI, they being petty today & I love it! #NeverForget

Overtime...who would’ve guessed?

It'll be documented and available for centuries. I hope Atlanta fans can truly enjoy this.

When I heard it was being aired today I thought, "Man, they had the perfect opportunity, but came up a day late."

With that being said, I was busy so I recorded it.

I hate to ruin surprises but the ending was a little disappointing. They broke into OT for a coronavirus update. They did make it back for the celebration though.

I hate to ruin surprises but the ending was a little disappointing. They broke into OT for a coronavirus update. They did make it back for the celebration though.
It was shown on FOX everywhere, and I'm not in NOLA. My recording was not interrupted. In case you were wondering, the Patriots scored a touchdown and won 24-28. Can you believe the clowns blew a 25-point lead?

It was shown on FOX everywhere, and I'm not in NOLA. My recording was not interrupted. In case you were wondering, the Patriots scored a touchdown and won 24-28. Can you believe the clowns blew a 25-point lead?

I’m not in NOLA. It was a presidential briefing. I know for my my digital recordings if there is a weather break in or something it won’t be on the recording the next day.

I’m not in NOLA. It was a presidential briefing. I know for my my digital recordings if there is a weather break in or something it won’t be on the recording the next day.
That's interesting. I use a Tivo with an over the air antenna. I'm actually pleasantly surprised to know it didn't record the interruption -- very cool.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom