Falcons vs Vikings (1 Viewer)

As much as I'm enjoying watching the Vikings soul get crushed. It's really time for epic falcon fail.

Usual first game after firing HC

has a team ever lost the next game after they fired their coach?

still I enjoy how forked up that vikings team is this year!

They finished a game for once. Guess they will try and play spoiler for everyone, but I’m glad they are messing up their draft position

After the NFC championship in 09 I saw a guy in Vikings gear and he just looked dejected. So I tried to cheer him up saying there's always next year, good game, let me but you a drink. Dude tries to start a fist fight with me. He was at least 50 years old. Minnesota fans are almost as bad as Bears fans

Obviously the guy had no business attempting to start a fight with you, so he gets no general sympathy from me.

I will, however, say this to you as an FYI: not everybody wants to hear consolations about a good game or next year, particularly after a loss such as that one. I have a buddy (another fanbase) who occasionally would send a text saying "tough loss, man" after a Saints loss. I don't do the same when his team loses. So I got to where I would deliberately wait a long time to give a nonchalant response back to it, or not answer it back at all. He seems to have finally taken the hint this season, as I didn't hear a word from him about the 2 Saints losses following those games.

Maybe there are some here that feel differently, and they appreciate hearing that sort of thing........ but I just find it forced and unnecessary, and I really don't have much interest in entertaining it.

Obviously the guy had no business attempting to start a fight with you, so he gets no general sympathy from me.

I will, however, say this to you as an FYI: not everybody wants to hear consolations about a good game or next year, particularly after a loss such as that one. I have a buddy (another fanbase) who occasionally would send a text saying "tough loss, man" after a Saints loss. I don't do the same when his team loses. So I got to where I would deliberately wait a long time to give a nonchalant response back to it, or not answer it back at all. He seems to have finally taken the hint this season, as I didn't hear a word from him about the 2 Saints losses following those games.

Maybe there are some here that feel differently, and they appreciate hearing that sort of thing........ but I just find it forced and unnecessary, and I really don't have much interest in entertaining it.

Hi all!

Rough year up here in Minnesota, and only thing worse is winter is coming early this year.

"What a mess we've gotten ourselves into".
People are now seeing why Kirk might not be so great. I still think much of our issues are GM related. Our team lacks depth at RB, WR, CB, D-Line, and we don't even have starters at O-line. Our GM sucks. I'll just leave it at that, and Zimmer is a touch too old-school to keep up it seems with these offensive geniuses across the league.

Regarding the 2009 loss and offering to buy a drink. Any Minnesota fan that endures a NFC Championship loss is going to be bitter and moody. The guy shouldn't turn it into a physical altercation, but life pretty much sucks to be a Vikings fan.

I don't let my kids watch Vikings football until they are well entrenched in other sports more heavily.

Could easily lose to either of these teams as we've played so far...

Hi all!

Rough year up here in Minnesota, and only thing worse is winter is coming early this year.

"What a mess we've gotten ourselves into".
People are now seeing why Kirk might not be so great. I still think much of our issues are GM related. Our team lacks depth at RB, WR, CB, D-Line, and we don't even have starters at O-line. Our GM sucks. I'll just leave it at that, and Zimmer is a touch too old-school to keep up it seems with these offensive geniuses across the league.

Regarding the 2009 loss and offering to buy a drink. Any Minnesota fan that endures a NFC Championship loss is going to be bitter and moody. The guy shouldn't turn it into a physical altercation, but life pretty much sucks to be a Vikings fan.

I don't let my kids watch Vikings football until they are well entrenched in other sports more heavily.
Got a buddy at work who is a Minnesota fan. After 0-2 ,start he wanted them to lose every game.

That is probably best case scenario for Vikings and somehow land a QB prospect. You guys will probably lose out on getting Lawrence. Don't see scenario where Jets get a win this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom