Falcons wearing WHITE Monday night; Saints ALL black? (1 Viewer)

I mentioned this a few weeks ago. We will be wearing white for the first 5 homegames and black for the last 5.

I think it's interesting that when they want to show the Saint's defense in poor light they drop two of the defense's most dominating performance. 'Minus these two great games they are giving up 27 points, blah blah blah'

Yet if those games are 'discounted', the offensive scoring would dramatically go up as well, to the tune of roughly 45 points a game. You think the Falcons want to go toe to toe with that statistic?

Ahh stats, there are always two sides...

Did that article say we were wearing black pants? Hell... the Falcons NORMALLY wear white on the road, but the Saints have worn white at home all season, and in the past... these goobs could be wrong. I think we wear white tops gold pants... until I see different.

On the other hand, the Saints offense scores points and their defense lets teams score. The Saints defense allows 21 points per game, but that is a generous stat. With the exception of two games (Jets and Bills) the Saints defense is allowing 27.5 points per game.

Someone should actually watch our games.

I think I read on the Falcons forum that they were going to be wearing their throwbacks. I wonder if we'll do the same? Actually I'd like to see the white throwbacks with the black pants. There's a picture of Archie wearing those floating around here somewhere.

Dang! I didn't know that Brees' passer rating dropped that big when we are behind!

Payton has gone on record saying that we're wearing white jerseys for the first 4 home games and black jerseys the next 4.

so the Atlanta report is wrong. our 5th home game is the next week against Carolina.

Dang! I didn't know that Brees' passer rating dropped that big when we are behind!

That cause the only game the Saints were behind was Miami game and if the TD pass to Colston is not called back Brees QB rating qoes up to 81.4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom