Falcons wearing WHITE Monday night; Saints ALL black? (1 Viewer)

Saints announced during the Preseason that they would wear white for the fist 5 games (includes preseason games) and black for the final 5 home games.

I read the same thing.........but do you know if they plan to wear black or gold pants?

The jerseys are decided before the season. The pants, I believe, are the Saints choice. The only way we wear white at home the rest of the year is if we ask for permission and our opponent agrees.

We can't just "come out in throwbacks." All of that is arranged during the offseason.

The jerseys are decided before the season. The pants, I believe, are the Saints choice. The only way we wear white at home the rest of the year is if we ask for permission and our opponent agrees.

We can't just "come out in throwbacks." All of that is arranged during the offseason.

I was not aware that they could choose the pants at anytime. That's cool info. Thanks. :9:

No black pants, please ... unless it's with the gold jerseys.
Ban the gold pants/jerseys until they make the golds match. Black on black with black is fine for our guys, but I got a feeling that ryan's gonna be wearing defenders all night. Hell, we may have to scrape him out of our cleats by the end of the night.:3stooges:

Black on black time... Get ready!

I love the black on black, it makes us look like ninja assassins.

Ban the gold pants/jerseys until they make the golds match. Black on black with black is fine for our guys, but I got a feeling that ryan's gonna be wearing defenders all night. Hell, we may have to scrape him out of our cleats by the end of the night.:3stooges:

He is going to be on espn all week just like sanchez but Ryan will being eating turf not a hotdog.

I like all of our UNI options except for the Gold jersey, for the sole reason that the golds don't match. (the gold pants don't bother me as much because they're separated from the helmet by the Jersey) I'll be fine with whatever we wear. I just want to WIN!

I think it would be so cool to black out the dome! Players and coaches in all black. Fans in all black as well. If the organization would say "lets black out the dome on Monday night" I think it would be done in about 5 seconds

T
I think that would be awesome

The Falcons offense scores 24 points per game, but that is a generous stat. With the exception of two games (Panthers and Niners) the Falcons offense is averaging 17.7 points per game.

See how that works...

As for UNI's, put me in the "hate the black pants" group.

I LOVE the all black but when I heard that Drew said it is easier for him to see the receivers when they are in white and someone else pointed out that teams that wear black jerseys get penalized more than teams that wear white jerseys, it realized that it will not bother me if the Saints don't ever wear them again.

I remember him saying that as well. However, the entire team seems to perform better when we wear all black. Also, we've only ever lost 1 game when wearing the all black.

where's this release?

I read the same thing.........but do you know if they plan to wear black or gold pants?

Does anyone have this release's link/source??? Coming out to NOLA to watch Romo the **** get beat down in December, want to be wearing the proper cowboy smashing colors!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom