Falcons will beat Niners next week (1 Viewer)

They dropped 40 on Carolina today and have honestly been playing with a lot of fight

Niners are perfectly set up for a trap game after today too.

It looks like the Niners lost their starting Center today, plus Sherman got beat up and Dee Ford's hammy didn't last a half. Now they have to worry about a Rams team in 2 weeks that's coming on strong and the Seahawks the final week. The Falcons are a big time trap game. I've posted that a few times before. Plus, Dan Quinn is going to be familiar with Shanahan's scheme.

It looks like the Niners lost their starting Center today, plus Sherman got beat up and Dee Ford's hammy didn't last a half. Now they have to worry about a Rams team in 2 weeks that's coming on strong and the Seahawks the final week. The Falcons are a big time trap game. I've posted that a few times before. Plus, Dan Quinn is going to be familiar with Shanahan's scheme.
The only issue is that Ryan is going to spend most of the game on his back, most likely.

They dropped 40 on Carolina today and have honestly been playing with a lot of fight

Niners are perfectly set up for a trap game after today too.
And the niners lost their center probably for the year today. Add in, I am sure Quinn will want to beat his former OC. The Falcon players are also playing to save Quinn’s job. Would not surprise me at all.

And the niners lost their center probably for the year today.

Ironically, that play may have defined the rest of their season.

I don't trust the clowns enough to sell out for them (granted, they have gotten a lot of rest this season), but the farty-niners are dead meat against Seattle in the Clink without their starting center.

I highly doubt falcons will beat the niners..... this niners team is like the 2009 saints team... full of confidence and belief. But I hope falcons beat the niners though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom