Falcons win coin flip, will have 3rd selection in NFL Draft (1 Viewer)

St. Geezy

⚜️
Reaction score
Just saw it as breaking news on the bottom scroll on NFL Network...The flip was conducted reportedly at about 6:26 this morning.

3. Falcons
4. Raiders
5. Chiefs

Just saw it as breaking news on the bottom scroll on NFL Network...The flip was conducted reportedly at about 6:26 this morning.

3. Falcons
4. Raiders
5. Chiefs

Anyone think the Falcons FO will now:

a. stand pat
b. look to move up, or
c. look to move down

If the right player falls to them, they may be better off dropping down. We'll see.

I'm not pulling for them to make the right move, though. :hihi:

:scratch:

Hopefully they take Ryan

They may not have a choice but to...The market for available QBs is pretty dry and I doubt they want to try another stop-gap option after where it got them last season. They're not going to contend for anything next season so they may as well draft Ryan and let him learn on the job.

Not likin this.

I say they take McFadden and release Dunn.

Or take Ryan and hopefully he doesn't torch us for the next ten years.

The only reason I don't think they will go McFadden is after the Vick ordeal, they might be looking at someone who was an alter boy, cub scout, and peace corp volunteer. Blank has got to be run-down with the less than perfect character guys.

They're in pretty good position. They can take either McFadden, Matt Ryan, or Jake Long... they can stand pat.

I agree, any of those three players really upgrades them. Also throw in Dorsey as a possibility and they are sitting tight. If anything I see them as a trade down target for many teams looking to land McFadden. However if Matt Ryan falls to their pick they'll grab him quickly. They have alot of holes, but they have to address QB first.

If Dorsey goes #1 and Ryan goes #3 look for Mcfadden to tumble !!!

I hated it when I read the Birds won the coin flip. I was (unrealistically) hoping for them to draft 5. Now they are in an excellent position. My take is that they trade down and then add a QB in later rounds. They will be foolish to draft McFadden

I just hope they don't trade the pick to Dallas, and get those 2 firsts and also trade Hall to the Giants for a 1st.

three 1st rounder would be a nice start to thier rebuild. I would very much not like that.

They will be foolish to draft McFadden

why exactly? McFadden is the only one that scares the daylights out of me.

jake long is great, but we have 2 great DE's so that doesn't bother me to much.

matt ryan would be a rookie, and it will take time for him to come around.

mcfadden is a bush/peterson combo, thats terrifying.

why exactly? McFadden is the only one that scares the daylights out of me.

jake long is great, but we have 2 great DE's so that doesn't bother me to much.

matt ryan would be a rookie, and it will take time for him to come around.

mcfadden is a bush/peterson combo, thats terrifying.

Without Peterson's offensive line....................

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom