Falcons (1 Viewer)

SaintsMan209

SB This year!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Look, whether or not they are real, the falcons are winning games and that hurts us. We all know the falcons will lose in the playoffs like they always done.

this is when i get bothered by our 0-3 start. Things like this...these guys might win the nfc south even though we are better. BOOOOO

Unfortunately, they are extremely well balanced on O, and their OL is really good.....which gives an accurate Ryan time to be comfortable and deliver routes down the field.

They have RBs that are quick and great out of the backfield.

I think above all, their improved OL is what's allowing them to be so good.

This is exactly what we should do to the 49ers if we are for real.

Falcons have a good O but the Bucs simply lack the firepower keep up and the D to slow them down tonight. Bucs just having a bad night. Add to it Winston just got obliterated.

Every year the Falcons put together an impressive win streak. BUT it never sustains.
Sooner or later they come crashing back down to earth.
Is this the year that they finally get over the hump? That remains to be seen.
All of this high speed, quick scoring offensive display should be nothing new to a Saints fan. We've been tops in the league on offense for the past 10 years.
Keep in mind that the only thing people will remember is a Superbowl win.
IF the Falcons can't get to the big dance and win it all, then this season will have been a waste.
I fully expect that sooner or later they'll slip up. IF they don't, then I'll finally give them props.

Look, whether or not they are real, the falcons are winning games and that hurts us. We all know the falcons will lose in the playoffs like they always done.

this is when i get bothered by our 0-3 start. Things like this...these guys might win the nfc south even though we are better. BOOOOO

How are the Saints a better team right now? Atlanta's offense scores more points per game, their defense gives up fewer points per game, and they blew out the Saints in their first meeting.

Falcons.. look they're Rising Up.

aeeb9425eccac1ada248a792c88e3729.jpg

They have 3 losers and we have 4. That's all that matter. We take care of business. We can steal away the division. When Julio gets injured and ATL offense drops enough to not bail out their defense. They will start losing games.

Atlanta has the Eagles, Cardinals, Rams and the Chiefs coming up. They also have a rematch with Saints and the Panthers so they could realistically drop some of those games.

Atlanta has the Eagles, Cardinals, Rams and the Chiefs coming up. They also have a rematch with Saints and the Panthers so they could realistically drop some of those games.

I have been slightly depressed seeing the Falcons win so many games. Thanks for this!! Surely the Falcons will lose against the Eagles, Cards, Saints and Chiefs. Now I feel much better

How are the Saints a better team right now? Atlanta's offense scores more points per game, their defense gives up fewer points per game, and they blew out the Saints in their first meeting.

Finally, another realist who tells it like it is

Atlanta is rolling right now but that team gives up too many points to win the SB.

That's simple.....
The Saints got what can't be coached. They got that heart and desire.

How many times, over the years did people crown Atlanta before the season was done? They have a "Ferrari" offense, Remember? They got an up and coming QB. They got Julio.
Now, we hear, they've got the top offense in the N.F.L.
There's no short supply of accolades when it comes to the Falcons during the regular season.
Sure, the prospects look good for them to go far. But if the past is any indication of what will become of Atlanta, they won't get too far.
Everyone knows they'll cave when the pressure is on.
If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. But they're going to have to prove it to this Saints fan.
How are we better right now?
Because none of it means anything anyway when it comes to playing the Saints.
If you can say anything about the Saints over the last ten years, They come
to play when it comes to the Falcons. Yeah, they took us out to the woodshed the last time we met, but that's o.k. We'll get them next time.
Throw all of those inflated stats out the window when we meet.

So, go ahead and crown them if you want. But I wouldn't count us out just yet. There's still plenty of time left to make an impact.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom