Falicons/49ers (1 Viewer)

In a 3-way tie, in my opinion, I think the first tie breaker should be strength of schedule. A 13-3 team who played a hard schedule should have precedence over a 13-3 team who had an easy schedule.

You are correct. It goes back to head-to-head after the 3-way tie.
once again, no. In the event of a three way tie head to head is thrown out and it goes to the 2nd tie break which is conference record

Ah geez yall had a thread for this? Well I hope this made yall feel better. ?

We didn't deserve that game anyway....majority of our secondary was out. It was on Kyle and Jimmy to make sure we had a 3 score lead and to put the Falcons away early...or at least have a comforable lead. We were playing at home. No excuse.

Why we didn't double Julio the rest of the 4qtr....I don't know.

As a San Francisco native, I think this loss means more than that. And if you're a person who has been following the Niners for the last 20 years, I think you'd agree. This Niners team just lacks... something. Just the way they did in the Kapernick/Willis/Bowman/Crabtree era did. Hard to explain. A dominant team must have these wins. (And I am fully aware of the fact the Saints sh**t the bed against this same Falcons team).

You went from Ravens level scary to.... a few notches below with this loss. Kittle is suddenly human, and your roster is super banged up. Right now, Baltimore looks like the team. Not you anymore.

We'll see.

We didn't deserve that game anyway....majority of our secondary was out. It was on Kyle and Jimmy to make sure we had a 3 score lead and to put the Falcons away early...or at least have a comforable lead. We were playing at home. No excuse.

I asked a similar question last week. Why did the Saints not double Kittle, with a LB to the inside, with the CB, to the outside? Kittle had the option on the route, depending on his read of the CB, when he lined up for the play. The CB was to his inside shoulder. It was an easy play to execute at that point.

But my question to you is. Do you know how many Saints were missing last week, on defense? Do not make excuses for the Niners injuries on this board! We all know too well, about injuries bud.

You know what? Yeah, it kinda does.

But we have weekly threads for a lot of games that we are interested in here, especially on days the Saints aren't playing. Why wouldn't other message boards do the same thing?

Has anyone noticed that NBC has no commercials about next Sunday night's game. It was said that KC/CHI would remain, but the Bears have been eliminated. The Saints/Titans game has huge implications for both teams. Wondering if the league is considering flexing that game anyway depending on if the Bills win tonight.

Has anyone noticed that NBC has no commercials about next Sunday night's game. It was said that KC/CHI would remain, but the Bears have been eliminated. The Saints/Titans game has huge implications for both teams. Wondering if the league is considering flexing that game anyway depending on if the Bills win tonight.
They already announced nothing is changing for next week.

They already announced nothing is changing for next week.
They put out an announcement when the Titans lost, but the Bears hadn't been eliminated. They were eliminated by the end of the day. That KC/Chi game is meaningless now except for the Chiefs. How ironic that NBC hasn't been advertising the game. By now they usually would have tauted it about 5 times.

2 tds in 2 seconds. Is that a record?

Yes, it's an official NFL record. The previous was 6 seconds by the Rams.

So that's two games in a row you didn't deserve to win. I haven't watched any other 9er games this season - were there more?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom