Fallout 3 (1 Viewer)

gamefly sent it today....we shall see if i can be convinced that RPGs are fun

rpg's are the epitome of gaming. Thinly Veiled Profanity FPSs

Last edited:
Let us know what your impressions are, gamefliers.

"enemies level with you" - single dumbest concept ever introduced into a video game RPG.

i played for about an 1 1/2 last night, and i was impressed. first of all, let me say that i am a huge fan of oblivion, though i do usually play FPS. the graphics and surroundings are gorgeous. the exploration factor is a huge plus. once i got outside of the vault, i wondered around for a while, finding a bunch of interesting things. while you can use guns, it's not a straight up FPS. i thought it was fine though. overall, i really really like the game thus far and would highly recommend it.

"enemies level with you" - single dumbest concept ever introduced into a video game RPG.

Yes but in this game they only level with you to keep you from going to certain areas and being able to **** stomp whatever you want. This game does a great job of having enemies you can't touch for a while and enemies that you should be able to handle relatively easily, unlike Oblivion where everything was based on your level.

Additionally, all the best gear and weapons are available to you throughout the game instead of being unlocked at certain points.

Nah dude, not at all. That concept insured taht Oblivion was completely free foaming.

I enjoy the concept of the enemies leveling with you, but I hate when its the same enemy. Change things up..On Oblivion, I shouldn't be fighting level 15 rats and scamps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom