Fallout 3 (1 Viewer)

Hoyasaint

Banned
Reaction score
First review I've seen.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/924/924165p1.html

Looks pretty good. It appears to have a very different leveling system than Oblivion, and very different enemy progressions. It appears that enemies will progress with you, but there are areas that are essentially inaccessible based on the level of enemies that inhabit them.

There is a seemingly low cap on your character's level (20) and it isn't enough to allow you to max out everything so you need to be smart in how you apply your attribute level ups.

Dialog is extensive and well done, recorded in both male and female voices depending upon your character's sex.

Amazing detail in surroundings

Bad: Can get a little choppy on PS3 and 360, character animation is awkward, occasional crash. Apparently none of these were too egregious.

Anyone actually play it yet?

man, i want to like this game...i am even going to try it out through gamefly.....but RPGs do absolutely nothing for me

This game wasn't even really on my radar. It is now.

If you buy it today from circuit city you get the free strategy guide(usually like 20$) which would be helpful for this game ++ a 10$ giftcard from circuit city. I just saw a commercial, since its getting great reviews I think I'm going to go pick it up.

If you buy it today from circuit city you get the free strategy guide(usually like 20$) which would be helpful for this game ++ a 10$ giftcard from circuit city. I just saw a commercial, since its getting great reviews I think I'm going to go pick it up.

It's a "Mini Strategy Guide." Not the big one. It comes with a coupon that you can use to get the big one for $9.99 though. I'd recommend using the $10 GC quickly because I've heard lots of rumors that CC is NOT doing well.

I really want this game, but I'm going to wait because I know next week I'd put it away when I get Resistance 2 and Gears of War 2. I'm hoping to find it on sale in a few months for $39.99 or so around/after Christmas.

It's a "Mini Strategy Guide." Not the big one. It comes with a coupon that you can use to get the big one for $9.99 though. I'd recommend using the $10 GC quickly because I've heard lots of rumors that CC is NOT doing well.

I really want this game, but I'm going to wait because I know next week I'd put it away when I get Resistance 2 and Gears of War 2. I'm hoping to find it on sale in a few months for $39.99 or so around/after Christmas.

Correct and

http://seekingalpha.com/article/101...nough-cash-to-declare-bankruptcy?source=yahoo

Too many games!!!! resistance, Gears 2, fallout...... ugh i have a love/hate relationship with the holidays for gaming

"Combat feels mildly clunky"

*the deathbell rings*

a noteworthy criticism of the game from a review. I'm not really caring anything at all after hearing that. But RPG first person shooters have a habit of skimping on one of the most important aspects on playing a game...COMBAT!

It's like saying a great book is pretty boring, then going on to say how great it is..

I'll take a pass on this one especially with GOW 2 just around the corner.

gamefly sent it today....we shall see if i can be convinced that RPGs are fun

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom