Fallout 4 (1 Viewer)

My biggest complaint about this game right now is the "Building Aspect".

I dislike it and feels it was an un-needed. It killed my normal enthusiasm for Fallout.

Have you enjoyed the missions in which YOU MUST build something?

the building aspect was such a minor part of the game...it didn't really bother me at all

Nuka-world is a pretty good expansion

i think i am approaching 200 hours in Fallout 4 :covri:

you likely will have to kill a BOS guy who is wearing power armor

or just find the X-01 armor set...it's the best in the game

I just started playing Fallout 4 (about 30hrs in right now). I'm really enjoying the game overall. I think I tried to go too fast with the main story line and now I'm stuck trying to kill the forge guys. My weapons just don't do enough damage to kill the 3 of the guys in there. I've started focusing on the missions for the Brotherhood of Steel so I can level up and maybe have a chance.

The weirdest thing happened to my fallout 4 save.

A little background. I put many hours into Fallout 4, but never really did the DLC. I did all of this on my normal xbox, but switched to an Xbox One X recently. Transferred everything over. Every other game's saves are fine.
I boot up Fallout 4 last night on the X thinking about jumping back into it. However, after a very long "syncing" of my data, I see that not only are all my saves gone, but they've been replaced. The new save (there are about 7 of them) go up to about an hour of gameplay. The name of the character is "Sex Monster" The character himself has grey hair, a ponytail, and a handlebar mustache. It is bizarre. I feel like I'm being trolled, but no one else has access to my Xbox. So weird.

Last edited:
The name of the character is "Sex Monster" The character himself has grey hair, a ponytail, and a handlebar mustache. It is bizarre. I feel like I'm being trolled, but no one else has access to my Xbox. So weird.

Just admit that you created a character named "Sex Monster." We will judge you, but we will probably judge you positively.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom