Fallout 76 (1 Viewer)

I’m enjoying it but I’m partial to this series.
On the off chance anyone will actually not give a smart arse answer, can you invert the camera? I haven’t been able to see how to.

X One X version.

As far as I have seen there is no way to invert the camera at this point, it could be in the .ini file though, but I would not advise messing with that.

the only good thing about this game...

My little brother got this game and it looked bad from what I saw him playing. I read that is already on sale.

Love this game. Just like all other Fallout games but you can play online with some friends.

As for being inverted. Lay on the sofa with your head towards the ground. You will then be inverted just like Maverick.

Is this game worth $35 (currently on sale for this on Amazon)? I expect it may be on sale for even less in a month or two. Thoughts?

Is this game worth $35 (currently on sale for this on Amazon)? I expect it may be on sale for even less in a month or two. Thoughts?
This game is barely worth 5 dollars. Watch Skill ups review. If you need any hints, new games don't go on sale immediately after release unless something is seriously wrong.

This game is barely worth 5 dollars. Watch Skill ups review. If you need any hints, new games don't go on sale immediately after release unless something is seriously wrong.

That's what i figured, though I doubt the game can get too much cheaper. What a disappointment, I've always loved Fallout. Hopefully this game will get better in a few months and be purchasable.

Or trust every respected reviewer that isn't bought by the publishers, and even the one's that are generally bought by the publishers that have panned this game. I play survival games and every game play video I've seen of this game makes me laugh.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom