Fallout 76 (1 Viewer)

Ratings
Love this game. Just like all other Fallout games but you can play online with some friends.

As for being inverted. Lay on the sofa with your head towards the ground. You will then be inverted just like Maverick.

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Is this game worth $35 (currently on sale for this on Amazon)? I expect it may be on sale for even less in a month or two. Thoughts?
This game is barely worth 5 dollars. Watch Skill ups review. If you need any hints, new games don't go on sale immediately after release unless something is seriously wrong.

Ratings
This game is barely worth 5 dollars. Watch Skill ups review. If you need any hints, new games don't go on sale immediately after release unless something is seriously wrong.
That's what i figured, though I doubt the game can get too much cheaper. What a disappointment, I've always loved Fallout. Hopefully this game will get better in a few months and be purchasable.

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Or trust every respected reviewer that isn't bought by the publishers, and even the one's that are generally bought by the publishers that have panned this game. I play survival games and every game play video I've seen of this game makes me laugh.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom