Fallout 76 (1 Viewer)

rumor is that it will be an online game of some sort...i mean, a shared coop world would be a cool concept but PvP is so 2013

I lost interest in Fallout out when they decided that they should take modding and put it behind a paywall in FO 4.
I understand its a business but modding IMO is what can sustain a game once the developers move on. I'm currently waiting for the New California mod to FO 3.

Confirmed it will be online survival but completely playable as a solo experience.

This game looks like a slightly upgraded Rust. This game is going to be complete sheet.

this game appears to have disaster written all over it...

For a survival game there doesn't appear to be any hook to it. Its just a survival set in the fallout universe. It's pretty much a clone of one of the worst survival game experiences out there, Rust. Non stop griefing.
7 days to die has a hoard coming to kill you every 7th night. Ark has 100s of creatures to tame, etc.

Apparently the Beta has uncovered some very serious issues. This thread on Reddit lists them all in some detail. The launch should be fun to watch.

I love fallout. One of my top games. However, i am not at all excited about this. I guess i'll wait and see, but nothing about this sounds great. Really disappointing.

I love fallout. One of my top games. However, i am not at all excited about this. I guess i'll wait and see, but nothing about this sounds great. Really disappointing.

I like FO as well but nothing about it is built for multiplayer...it's a bizarre choice for Bethesda to take it down this road....my guess is that they figured the FO name would generate more sales

I like FO as well but nothing about it is built for multiplayer...it's a bizarre choice for Bethesda to take it down this road....my guess is that they figured the FO name would generate more sales

Yep, i think you're right. I'm thinking this was also a game they could easily put out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom