Fallout 76 (2 Viewers)

Looks to be a complete mess. Every review and gameplay footage leaves me disappointed.

I’m enjoying it but I’m partial to this series.
On the off chance anyone will actually not give a smart arse answer, can you invert the camera? I haven’t been able to see how to.

X One X version.

I’m enjoying it but I’m partial to this series.
On the off chance anyone will actually not give a smart arse answer, can you invert the camera? I haven’t been able to see how to.

X One X version.

So, what do you do in the game?

Also, what kind of person inverts the camera on a FPS?

So, what do you do in the game?

Also, what kind of person inverts the camera on a FPS?

So far not much. As I can’t invert. Have barely left the vault.
And what kind of person? Lol.
The kind of person who has been playing with only inverted for all of my life. Just all I’m used to.

Credit to you though for exactly the type of response I’ve grown to expect the very few times I frequent this VG board.

Take care. ?

Well, no need to cry about it

Oh I’m not crying. Trust me.
I asked a question, knowing full well the type of answer I’d get in here. That’s on me, and you’re not worth any more of my time.

Was actually hoping anyone but you would answer. I know your M.O. It stays the same.

I’ll find my answers elsewhere. ?

You can't come to the VG board and be sensitive. I've already told you that. The dude made a joke about inverted cameras and you literally whined about it, and continued to cry about being above it all. VG board is not for you. We fork with each other all the time.

A17 for 7 days to die is coming out Monday just to put the hammer to this turd of a game.

Oh I’m not crying. Trust me.
I asked a question, knowing full well the type of answer I’d get in here. That’s on me, and you’re not worth any more of my time.

Was actually hoping anyone but you would answer. I know your M.O. It stays the same.

I’ll find my answers elsewhere. ?

I'm so sorry that we have not been able to provide you with the type of service for which you paid. You obviously pay top dollar for your gaming information since you don't feel the need to actually look at the options in the game or do a quick Google search. As the manager of this branch of Premium Video Game Information for Dude Who Always Cries About the VG Not Servicing Him Properly ("PVGIDWACAVGNSHP") I promise you that those failing to provide you with the information that you need, and in fact deserve, will be dealt with severely. Please know that as long as you continue to cry about us not giving you all the information you ask for in a timely manner, commensurate with the amount you pay for this service, I will continue to berate the staff here at PVGIDWACAVGNSHP.

In the alternative, maybe you should just get over yourself?

Well, damn. This maybe worse than Sea of Thieves. This whole game as a service mmo just keeps getting worse and more disappointing with every release.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom