Fallout 76 (2 Viewers)

They forked it up harder than No Man's Sky.

They forked it up harder than No Man's Sky.

Which is pretty awful considering Bethesda is supposedly a AAA developer. Hello Games was 10 people in Sean Murray’s basement.

I guess time will tell if they can turn it around but I don’t think people will care by then. They really sheet the bed.

My favorite part is paying 15 bucks to change my color to Blue. So sexy.

I’ve never really given fallout a chance, was planning on playing this one but it seems to be getting slaughtered! I may pick it up when the price falls.

this isn't really a Fallout game....it's an online survival game with a FO skin on it....Fallout has traditionally been a single player action RPG....

you can probably buy FO4 for pretty cheap

Yes, this is literally a very sheetty version of Rust. Rust is a very sheetty survival game. So if you like this game you might as well play Rust or something better like Ark or 7 Days to Die for a better experience. All this game did was take the Fall Out 4 assets and flip them for microtransactions while jumping on the Survival bandwagon. It's pretty predatory of them.

The damage they did both to reputation and to income might jeopardize the quality of future games people might actually want to play. What a shame they took this path.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom