Family Guy - Star Wars Edition - Tonight!!! (1 Viewer)

Bundok Saint

All-Weather Fan
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's the season premier of Family Guy with a 1 hour Star Wars themed episode! :Bandance:
I just may have to skip Sunday Night Football for the Fox season premiere lineup tonight. :D

20070913_1_bg.jpg

I just checked my TiVo To Do list, and it's already scheduled to record! Looking forward to this one.

I saw a 10-minute preview of the episode on Youtube. It's going to be pretty funny. Definitely looking forward to it.

SPOILER

Here's the sneak peek.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UhXxDOsDkP4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UhXxDOsDkP4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I just want to tell you both good luck, we're counting on you....

Funny stuff!

Without a doubt the best and funniest Family Guy of all time!! It was great from start to finish. Loved the Airplane spoofs but the Vaction spoof with the familt truckster had me on the floor. hilarious!!

Funniest Family Guy in a while (IMO). A pedophile Obi Wan was priceless and the Dirty Dancing scene with Obi playing Patrick Swayze's part was hilarious. I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

I was laughing so hard I was crying most of the episode. I want them to do all the other ones now (even though that would probably wear the joke out, but lets face it- Family Guy was never one to shy away from wearing out a joke)

I have it DVR'd. Still haven't watched it. I hope it's better than the Simpsons and King of the Hill season premiers. Both were awful. Those two shows, as great and long running as they are, are not funny anymore and have got to hang it up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom