Family saints fans (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So on the EE board I brought up that it looks like I am moving to NY for a big promotion. We were up there this week scoping out areas to live. We passed by a ny sports team store and went in to check it out. My son wanted to buy a giants cap and become a Giants fan if we move. I said no he has to be a saints fan! Wife said I'm mean and crazy? Was I wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I told him he could love any NY sports team not football and I'll follow him but football has to be saints

Not sure what your sons age is, but time to kick him out the nest. lol

Turned 12 Mardi Gras day

My son is a Saint's fan first, raiders Dan second. But I have another son, the same way. Their parents are both retired US Navy. Gotta be the cross bones. Kids are kids

I don't think you can force something like that on a 12 year old - he's old enough to make his own decision. Show him the virtue of being a Whodat, but the call is his own.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rrZL2SfpV6k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh, He's of Saints loving age.... But at an impressionable age too.... Oh man, You gotta whoop out the game film and the documentaries and get that boy on board with the good guys!

You got that right - the Saints have owned the Giants in quite a few games!

Show the lad the game of the Saints whooping up the Giants with Reggie going wild!

So on the EE board I brought up that it looks like I am moving to NY for a big promotion. We were up there this week scoping out areas to live. We passed by a ny sports team store and went in to check it out. My son wanted to buy a giants cap and become a Giants fan if we move. I said no he has to be a saints fan! Wife said I'm mean and crazy? Was I wrong?

Get a new wife and start over IMO

I live in NW Pa., I started taking my son to the dome by time he was 9-10 one game a year, he's 37 now still a die Who Dat. I started buying my grandson Saints apparel when he was dismissed from the hospital at birth. I took him to the dome the first time at 9 yrs. old , been going to one game a year since, he's 14 now.

call it brain washing but it works

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom