Famous Jameis All In (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
The Good the Bad The Ugly, That’s my Qb and I’m riding with him. Soon enough adjustments will be made and these fair weather fans and some of these post will not age well. Pete will see the light one of these games and we will go on an incredible run and make the playoffs. It’s only game 2 and I don’t care what the stats say I see the ability and the work ethic. Drew Brees was avg coming out of San Diego and have thrown for 22 Ints one year and have been turn over prone just like others. Give Jameis a fair shot and chill with the bashing or eat crow when he comes around and show the world. I’m all in. No bandwagoner here been Saints fan since 86!! So I’ve seen it all lets geaux!

6505fd89-cda5-4c00-ad17-d8796269642c_text.gif

I’m still pulling for him to be the guy. Not giving up on him after a few games.

He’s worked hard, seems to now be a high character guy, has the physical tools and the respect of his teammates….so I’m still ridin’ with him. I’m hopeful the staff can adjust and put him in the best situation for him and for us, tailor the offense around what he does well, not around his weaknesses. Having said all of that, if his back is in terrible shape I hope they sit him and let him heal…..

I’m still pulling for him to be the guy. Not giving up on him after a few games.

He’s worked hard, seems to now be a high character guy, has the physical tools and the respect of his teammates….so I’m still ridin’ with him. I’m hopeful the staff can adjust and put him in the best situation for him and for us, tailor the offense around what he does well, not around his weaknesses. Having said all of that, if his back is in terrible shape I hope they sit him and let him heal…..
Totally make sense 💯

I'm a Saints fan first. When Brees' couldn't make the throws I was ready for a change. I am also pulling for Winston to pull through. If he does, the Saints succeed. I am willing to give him some time to turn things around but at what point do we say "ok, he isn't the answer"? There are several things that we can blame last week's loss on but he shoulders the majority of the blame. I can also say the same for several losses while Brees was at the helm. The difference is Brees had a lot of success by his 8th season in the league. Winston hasn't proven that, YET.

I just hope it doesn't cost us a playoff run. I'm sorry but the way he is playing has been his M. O. since he has been in the league. I honestly don't understand the love fest or hate fest. I honestly don't give a crap who our quarterback is, as long as the Saints are winning!

WHO DAT ALWAYS!

I'm a Saints fan first. When Brees' couldn't make the throws I was ready for a change. I am also pulling for Winston to pull through. If he does, the Saints succeed. I am willing to give him some time to turn things around but at what point do we say "ok, he isn't the answer"? There are several things that we can blame last week's loss on but he shoulders the majority of the blame. I can also say the same for several losses while Brees was at the helm. The difference is Brees had a lot of success by his 8th season in the league. Winston hasn't proven that, YET.

I just hope it doesn't cost us a playoff run. I'm sorry but the way he is playing has been his M. O. since he has been in the league. I honestly don't understand the love fest or hate fest. I honestly don't give a crap who our quarterback is, as long as the Saints are winning!

WHO DAT ALWAYS!
This is my Motto fa sho but we have to ride this out and allow the chips to fall where they may. It’s only the 2nd week. Look at Joe Burrow and Bengals sitting at 0-2

No, I agree to give him some time but if we end up at 1-7, or 2-6 and he throws 10 to 12 picks over the next 6 games I'm sorry but I'm rolling out on him.

Our defense and offensive wepons are too good just to go to waste. Our players will also start giving up on this team.
This is my Motto fa sho but we have to ride this out and allow the chips to fall where they may. It’s only the 2nd week. Look at Joe Burrow and Bengals sitting at 0-2

The Good the Bad The Ugly, That’s my Qb and I’m riding with him. Soon enough adjustments will be made and these fair weather fans and some of these post will not age well. Pete will see the light one of these games and we will go on an incredible run and make the playoffs. It’s only game 2 and I don’t care what the stats say I see the ability and the work ethic. Drew Brees was avg coming out of San Diego and have thrown for 22 Ints one year and have been turn over prone just like others. Give Jameis a fair shot and chill with the bashing or eat crow when he comes around and show the world. I’m all in. No bandwagoner here been Saints fan since 86!! So I’ve seen it all lets geaux!
I know it’s long, but read till the end before responding. Not everyone that doesn’t 100% approve of JW as our QB is a hater or fair weather fan.

If you think the whole issue is Pete you’re in for a long season. Face it, Winston has for the most part been really bad so far this season. Data doesn’t lie.

However, that doesn’t mean these two games are indicative of who Winston will be going forward as a Saint. He can turn around and progress while Pete adjust the offense a little.

One of the main problems is the Saints shouldn’t have resigned him if they planned to run an offense built off timing routes and precision underneath passing.

Another thing is, it’s evident that the turnover talk is in his head. He’s trying to be so careful he won’t thread anything outside of the 4th quarter against ATL. He either takes the deep shot where it’s pretty safe, takes the dump off pass, or throws a curl underneath. All safe. I hope he can clear his head and get it together for his sake, because he’s worked his butt off.

I’m going to be honest, I don’t think Winston is the QB that’s going to lead anyone to a SB. Not because he isn’t smart or doesn’t have talent or that’s just who he is. I think he’s still fighting some demons.

He worked his butt off to change his image and bam he gets hurt. Then the team that took a chance and signed him after the debacle in Tampa showed in the off season that they’d rather go all out for a QB that, at the time, they didn’t know would even play this season. Then he comes back again and works his butt off and bam, he’s hurt again. So while I’m not the biggest FAN of Jameis the QB. I’m a huge FAN and supporter of Jameis the individual. He’s owned mistakes and he’s worked so hard that I hope it works for him.

However, he has to get healthy and we have to adjust our offense a little. He also has to be a little better on accuracy and that comes with getting a little more comfortable in the pocket.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom