Famous Jameis All In (1 Viewer)

The Good the Bad The Ugly, That’s my Qb and I’m riding with him. Soon enough adjustments will be made and these fair weather fans and some of these post will not age well. Pete will see the light one of these games and we will go on an incredible run and make the playoffs. It’s only game 2 and I don’t care what the stats say I see the ability and the work ethic. Drew Brees was avg coming out of San Diego and have thrown for 22 Ints one year and have been turn over prone just like others. Give Jameis a fair shot and chill with the bashing or eat crow when he comes around and show the world. I’m all in. No bandwagoner here been Saints fan since 86!! So I’ve seen it all lets geaux!
If been a fan since the team drafted Archie. I too have seen it all and before Jameis had started a game for us I thought he wasn’t the guy this team needed. His decision making process has always been his issue and I’m not seeing consistency in a change of that. I know I wouldn’t feel comfortable with him marching the team down the field to score a game winning td.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom