Fan fight in the endzone seats (1 Viewer)

I've never really had any major problems in Buffalo, but I did find it funny that one guy I talked to who was at the game in Philly the week before said he felt more secure there than in Buffalo!

Actually, I have been telling everyone that Buffalo fans overall were pretty cool. A group of 7 of us went, got abolutely hammered and noone had any issues. We went to quite a few tailgate parties for three hours or so pre-game and hit the bar afterward. No problems during tailgating, the game or after-party. Sure, we heard a comment here and there from some knuckleheads, but overall had no problems. I'd make the trip back without hesitation.

We cabbed it to the stadium to avoid parking. Cost an extra few bucks, but no DUI issues and no hassle parking.

Carolina is the worst place to go if you are a Saint's fan. Sorry but they are ridiculous in Charlotte, NC to opposing team fans.

You must have had a bad experience. The one game I've been to in Carolina went well. The Panther fans I came in contact with were not bad at all. Except for the 1 guy who screamed at me after the game.

The Saints won on a game winning drive lead by Aaron Brooks with a TD pass to Stallworth. I was walking in the crowd and some dude yelled in my direction, "Saints suck!" Without even thinking, I immediately turn to the car, make a pelvic thrust, and yell back..."So does your momma!" They just kept driving on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom