Fans saying the season is over... (1 Viewer)

We're going to win some football games but we're going to fight for our wins all year. I think we will have a decent chance to make the playoffs if some of the breaks start to go our way.

That all said, if we want to be viable down the road whoever it is that is making the personnel decisions needs to have the role removed. The endless bad signings and bad roster moves have to stop if we want to succeed going forward.

Very true, this is about a Franchise moving forward, not about Drew's legacy and Sean Payton's Offensive prowess to be left on the game. We need to start drafting some key players to build on for the future. I really liked the Thomas pick and the Bell pick esp after seeing him move around making tackles last week.

Heck I wanna buy another jersey this year, but who can I get that will still be around for a couple years, those things are expensive, lol. Cooks I guess ? . . . As long as we start winning I can wait on the jersey, but come on FO, this is your lively hood, let's start getting some things right.

I am too lazy to go through every negative post to see the join dates but I would bet that most of the people complaining didn't join this site until at least 2006 and didn't become Saints fans till Sean, Drew and Reggie got with the team.

As someone who has been a fan since day 1, trust me, I have photos of me as a 2 year old in a Saints outfit, having gone to games at Tulane stadium, having suffered through High School during the 1 and 15 season while living in Atlanta and still wearing my Saints stuff, these last 10 years have been gravy.

This coaching staff, in 50 years, is the only one to get us to a Super Bowl and we won it. If you could have endured the previous 40 years and still supported the Saints you would not be so quick to give up.

Todays generation, if they do not get instant gratification, give up. Happens in personal relationships and it happens with sports teams.

Have some faith. I know I still do.

Might as well let Drew rest up and use these last few games to see what Grayson's got.

As far as people saying "see, what I said in preseason was right!"...come on.

Most of the preseason whining was that the OL would be horrible. It's probably the strongest part of our team now outside of QB.

So yeah, the season hasn't started off well with these close losses, but let's not pretend that the naysayers from August actually knew anything.

Now c'mon Bonchie. I rarely disagree with your posts. But you posted yourself - recently - that you had no expectations for this year. Something to the tune of will have to content yourself with betting.

I can't blame people for bashing - Saints haven't won a game in six outings. OLINE was definitely bad, until very recently, when they saved the day, last second, by resigning Jahri.

I'm glad none of you pessimists play for the Saints. There's plenty of ball to be played. The games have to be played. The division has to be won and wild card spots filled. Key players on other teams could go down. Our defense is starting to click in spite of injuries. A lot could happen. If you like stats and odds so much chew on this one: positive people are far more effective and successful than pessimists. Geaux Saints!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom