Fans saying the season is over... (1 Viewer)

WhoDatster81

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Are catching a lot of flack on here. They aren't correct, but they aren't all that wrong either. Most fans could look at the preseason performance as a whole and see we didn't pass the eye test for a top 10 team. Wins/loses don't count in preseason but repeated bad execution does.

This is the 3rd year SP & crew have fielded an underwhelming team. This year looks to be no different than the last, not to mention all the injuries on D.

When everyone is healthy we could make some noise but by then it would take a perfect run more than likely. I don't see the 2016 Saints as a team capable of that kind of run to save a season.

BUT there's still a lot of football to be enjoyed, and rivalry games to play upset in. I look forward to the rest of the season. Hopefully we end on a strong note with these younger guys and make 2017 a 2009 like run.

We lost two games on (literally) last second plays. The offense was great in one game and the defense was quite good in the other.

Everybody just needs to chill. This is what we wait all that time for - I don't know why people are so anxious to get to the next off-season. We're supposed to be doing this to watch football - not to get to parts of the year where we don't have football. It's crazy.

Are catching a lot of flack on here. They aren't correct, but they aren't all that wrong either. Most fans could look at the preseason performance as a whole and see we didn't pass the eye test for a top 10 team. Wins/loses don't count in preseason but repeated bad execution does.

This is the 3rd year SP & crew have fielded an underwhelming team. This year looks to be no different than the last, not to mention all the injuries on D.

When everyone is healthy we could make some noise but by then it would take a perfect run more than likely. I don't see the 2016 Saints as a team capable of that kind of run to save a season.

BUT there's still a lot of football to be enjoyed, and rivalry games to play upset in. I look forward to the rest of the season. Hopefully we end on a strong note with these younger guys and make 2017 a 2009 like run.

It really is simple... they are wrong. The Saints season potentially ends at Atlanta in week 17, unless they are in the playoffs after.

we are 0-2 and our offense and defense are both struggling .... our offense was great in 1st game, turns out that the raiders defense is just that terrible ... even the failclowns put 35 points and over 500 yds of total offense and that too at Oakland ....so YES ... the season is done ... 6-10 is my prediction ... or another 7-9 season at max...

we are 0-2 and our offense and defense are both struggling .... our offense was great in 1st game, turns out that the raiders defense is just that terrible ... even the failclowns put 35 points and over 500 yds of total offense and that too at Oakland ....so YES ... the season is done ... 6-10 is my prediction ... or another 7-9 season at max...

No the season ends in week 17 :hihi: regardless of record we still have to play all the games.

This Team is not ready to contend its still be shaped, I dont understand why people think we are playing for a Super Bowl, our Super Bowl run is over which is why we been trading pieces and cutting players with high salaries and low production for young players who can help forge a new (familiar) identity....people need to enjoy this procss because we are still a competitive team though we are rebuilding.

Think there has been a little over-reaction to the season. We are really a couple of plays away, and bad PI calls from being 2-0.

Once we get Fleener and Coleman catching balls, and get our Def starters back, we can make a run. We'd have to get in the playoffs probably by wild card, but we can do it.

must be the NOW generation.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XPFMzskXZvY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The season is far from over SP Drew and our offense is too good things are gonna change ppl have faith it's only 2 games geesh

As far as people saying "see, what I said in preseason was right!"...come on.

Most of the preseason whining was that the OL would be horrible. It's probably the strongest part of our team now outside of QB.

So yeah, the season hasn't started off well with these close losses, but let's not pretend that the naysayers from August actually knew anything.

I've said it and said it and said it and said it way back to before training camp ever started and I'm only going to say it one more time ok!!!.........:rant:

This team will struggle early in the season with growing pains and the youth that has been brought in.

At some point it's going to click for these guys then it's going to be fun again.

This could very well be a team that no one wants to play in a month or two......:mwink:

I've said it and said it and said it and said it way back to before training camp ever started and I'm only going to say it one more time ok!!!.........:rant:

This team will struggle early in the season with growing pains and the youth that has been brought in.

At some point it's going to click for these guys then it's going to be fun again.

This could very well be a team that no one wants to play in a month or two......:mwink:
Can ya just say it one more time? J/k

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom