Fanspeak Draft simulator results. (1 Viewer)

GilFinnerty

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Folks see what yall come up with and post results. With what we working with this draft it dont take long

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190421-135359_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190421-135359_Gallery.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 95
Nkeal Harry WR AZ State. I was thinking hard for me not to go with Isabella at this spot but Harry a quality bigger body WR who plays through contact well and fits well with our west coast concepts. Samuel was already gone.

Lamont Gilliard G\C Picking in the 5th round guy. Was looking for guys who I think can stick in this league at this point. Hes got a lot of good ugly tape. He gets it done. Very physical and plays through the whistle and little after. Tough guy who will figure out how to play in this league.

Mitch Hyatt. Tackle who not wowing anyone with measurables but gets it done on tape consistently. Above average move ability lacks core strenght and probably will never get it to where it's not a factor in his game but hes smart and versatile can give u snaps in a pinch at guard and both tackle spots.

Trevon Wesco. FB/TE. Got some versatile traits. Shows alot of promise as a blocker cause of his aggressiveness and want to. 6,3 275lb some smoothness as an athlete for pass catching roles. Can easily make him a FB and can be a ST contributor while providing some roster flexibility.

John Battle. Saftey we need a little more deph here and Battle is a average NFL athlete. Below Average instincts. He plays faster then his combine results got a good recovery burst. If he can be dependable in assignment aspect he has a chance to make a NFL roster.

Trey Pipkins. OT. Traits prospect with NFL size lenght and foot quickness that you want in your camp

Again, I’ve been so far behind on the draft this year. But you’re the second poster who brought up Jenkins, so I had to look him up.

There about 5 measurables I look for from O linemen: height, weight, arm length, hand size, and bench reps.

Jenkins came in at 6’4”, 310lbs, 34in arms, 10 1/4in hands, and put up 29 reps!

The biggest negative I read in his scouting report is that he is not a “road grader”. So other than being able to knock his guy 2-3 yds off the line, according to the report, he can do everything else! He’s tough, physical, quick and intelligent. Though not a road grader, he CAN take on, anchor, and win in one on ones against the bigger NTs, and has the athleticism to take on the quicker DTs, and/or get to the second level! He’s also shown to have the versatility to play G as well!

I think if we stay at 62, he would definitely be a player to watch!

Again, I’ve been so far behind on the draft this year. But you’re the second poster who brought up Jenkins, so I had to look him up.

There about 5 measurables I look for from O linemen: height, weight, arm length, hand size, and bench reps.

The biggest negative I read in his scouting report is that he is not a “road grader”. So other than being able to knock his guy 2-3 yds off the line, according to the report, he can do everything else! He’s tough, physical, quick and intelligent. Though not a road grader, he CAN take on, anchor, and win in one on ones against the bigger NTs, and has the athleticism to take on the quicker DTs, and/or get to the second level! He’s also shown to have the versatility to play G as well!

When I ran the simulator, he was the highest rated player available by far (like 15 spots or something close to it) so he was too good to pass up. Fortifying the interior of the offensive line is always a good idea.

He projects as a competent starter pretty early on in his career. This draft has alot of quality interior olineman that can play in this league. Thin on edge blocking.

We have 3 former Centers currently on our team.

When I ran the simulator, he was the highest rated player available by far (like 15 spots or something close to it) so he was too good to pass up. Fortifying the interior of the offensive line is always a good idea.

A large part of the success of our passing O in ‘09 and again in ‘11 was the play of our guards, Evans n Nicks. Nevermind edge rushers, they were able to set an interior pocket that Drew was able to step up and into, esp on deep throws.

So having a strong interior line has, and I think, can still make a difference!

Here's mine. Wanted Taylor Rapp, but he was gone.

Attachments

• iheyke.png
    iheyke.png
    73 KB · Views: 77
Couldn't sleep and did two. Hate we dont have picks. The draft is normally my favorite time of the year.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-22-06-03-39.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-22-06-03-39.png
    670.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_2019-04-22-05-16-37.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-22-05-16-37.png
    633 KB · Views: 40
We have to find a way to get into the 3rd or 4th rd this year. There should be tons of quality players that are needs still left somewhere around the 75 thru 120 area.

Doing these mocks are sheer torture after waiting for the #62 allllllllllllllll the way to 168 and watching all those players coming off the board.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom