Fantasy Basketball (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Chop

Chop

Very Banned
Reaction score
Alright, I went ahead and set it up. The name of the league is Saints and the password is gosaints. The draft is tuesday the 7th at 10:30 pm. I couldnt make it any earlier than that for some reason. Get ready to be punished suckas.

THAJCODE

Banned
Reaction score
There was a problem

* This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)

Dave

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Sounds good. I will register my team when I get home in the morning from work because our computer system here at the hospital doesn't let us access fantasy sports or anything "entertainment" related. Just out of curiosity, who is playing in the league and how many of you are experienced fantasy managers? Get ready to get handled.:)

OP
OP
Chop

Chop

Very Banned
Reaction score
Sounds good. I will register my team when I get home in the morning from work because our computer system here at the hospital doesn't let us access fantasy sports or anything "entertainment" related. Just out of curiosity, who is playing in the league and how many of you are experienced fantasy managers? Get ready to get handled.:)

So far we have:

Chop
THAJCODE
HennessyRob
MSU

I made it an 8 team league but I can change it anytime before the draft if more people end up wanting to play. I've played fantasy b-ball once before. I made it to the finals but injuries decimated my team and I got smoked.

Dave

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Hopefully we can get at least 10 teams. 12 teams would be ideal because it seems to strike the right balance of stars on each team and still have a good number(but not too many) of players to pick up.

Last edited:

MSUSousaphone

Owning the CONCACAF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
CP# #1? Wow, even I'm not that big of a homer....:smilies-26791:

Dave, I teach and I can't look up my teams because it has the word 'fantasy' in it. I tried one day and got a message that made me think the S.W.A.T. was about to come in.

Oh, and sorry in advance for owning you guys. :gore:

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom