Fantasy Basketball (1 Viewer)

Chop

Very Banned
Reaction score
I want to start a league and was wondering if any of you guys would be interested in playing. If enough people want to play I will start one up. So far I know myself and HennessyRob are in.

I would be interested depending on the draft time.

I would be interested but can't promise that I will be any good.

Cool. I'll set it up tommorow. Tell me what time would be good for a draft. I'm going out of town on Friday so I want to do it soon. My suggestion is Thursday at 10 pm.

I'm down.

10:30 would be a little better for me but its not a huge problem if you guys can't do that.

I'm not available if the draft is tonight at 10 PM because I work 7pm-7am tonight. I am off Friday through Sunday. If the draft isn't tonight then I am interested. If not, good luck to everyone partcipating.

My league started Tuesday. I had the seventh pick in the draft and I chose Chris Paul, which is looking like a real good decision. My second pick was Tracy McGrady, who dropped because of his injury last year. He scored almost 30 points for me last night.

I have one other league. I wanted CP3 but the draft started ten minutes early. I missed the 1st round and the AI selected AI....:dunno:

Ah well, I'll get points AND I ended up with DX.

Chop, I'm pretty much good any night after 10:15 or so but am completly fine with you guys doing it earlier and I'll just set my draft order.

Its all about the trades and pickups, anyways.

I dont get back home until 10:15 sunday night so maybe 11 that night. I need you guys that are interested to post what time is good for you so I can get a good idea of when to schedule the draft.

I'd be interested too. I can't draft on Sunday night though...any way an I could do an auto-draft instead?

I'm not interested kimosabe. Thanks anyway though.

TPSioux

just let me know... im working the hornets game on sunday, so it would be cool to have it after the game...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom