Fantasy Basketball (1 Viewer)

I'd be interested too. I can't draft on Sunday night though...any way an I could do an auto-draft instead?

I believe you can set up your player rankings and just let it autopick for you.

Alright, I went ahead and set it up. The name of the league is Saints and the password is gosaints. The draft is tuesday the 7th at 10:30 pm. I couldnt make it any earlier than that for some reason. Get ready to be punished suckas.

There was a problem

* This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)

Sounds good. I will register my team when I get home in the morning from work because our computer system here at the hospital doesn't let us access fantasy sports or anything "entertainment" related. Just out of curiosity, who is playing in the league and how many of you are experienced fantasy managers? Get ready to get handled.:)

Sounds good. I will register my team when I get home in the morning from work because our computer system here at the hospital doesn't let us access fantasy sports or anything "entertainment" related. Just out of curiosity, who is playing in the league and how many of you are experienced fantasy managers? Get ready to get handled.:)

So far we have:

Chop
THAJCODE
HennessyRob
MSU

I made it an 8 team league but I can change it anytime before the draft if more people end up wanting to play. I've played fantasy b-ball once before. I made it to the finals but injuries decimated my team and I got smoked.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom