Fantasy Basketball (1 Viewer)

Hopefully we can get at least 10 teams. 12 teams would be ideal because it seems to strike the right balance of stars on each team and still have a good number(but not too many) of players to pick up.

Last edited:
CP# #1? Wow, even I'm not that big of a homer....:smilies-26791:

Dave, I teach and I can't look up my teams because it has the word 'fantasy' in it. I tried one day and got a message that made me think the S.W.A.T. was about to come in.

Oh, and sorry in advance for owning you guys. :gore:

Last edited:
CP# #1? Wow, even I'm not that big of a homer....:smilies-26791:

Dave, I teach and I can't look up my teams because it has the word 'fantasy' in it. I tried one day and got a message that made me think the S.W.A.T. was about to come in.

Oh, and sorry in advance for owning you guys. :gore:

My friend gave me the website for a program that lets you bypass the filters on my computer at work and it should work with yours also. Go to https://www.stupidcensorship.com. Subscribe to the mailing list so you can get new circumventors. Type it in just as I did with the 's' at the end of http. You will receive an email asking you to reply to join the Circumventor list. All you have to do is reply to the email. You don't have to type anything in the message. Just reply and send the email. Let me know if it works for you.

Hmmm.....

We've been having a witch hunt for teachers that are doing....er...not stuff adults should be doing with kids...I'm sure nothing would happen to me for going to a basketball site but its probably not a good time for me to be circumventing the system.

Thanks for the site but I'd better just follow the rules. :D

Hmmm.....

We've been having a witch hunt for teachers that are doing....er...not stuff adults should be doing with kids...I'm sure nothing would happen to me for going to a basketball site but its probably not a good time for me to be circumventing the system.

Thanks for the site but I'd better just follow the rules. :D
I hear you. I'm at a huge hospital and you're at a school. You're right and you should probably just wait until you get home to check the league. :9:
6 teams registered, 4 more teams needed.

Chop, is it possible to add one more bench postion so we can have a total of 4 bench postions?

I must have missed where you said the draft was tuesday. I thought you said it would be sunday night. My fault. I have to work monday and tuesday night, but I am off friday-sunday. Don't worry about me, but good luck to everyone else

I must have missed where you said the draft was tuesday. I thought you said it would be sunday night. My fault. I have to work monday and tuesday night, but I am off friday-sunday. Don't worry about me, but good luck to everyone else

You can set your player rankings and let it autopick for you.

Yeah, c'mon Dave, just set it on autopick and then we'll trade with you later. It'll still be fun. :plus-un2:

Ok, I let it autopick for me and hope I don't get 5 PGs or 6 centers. :smilielol: I will pre-rank my players and go with what I am drafted. We still need 4 more people. I might be able to get my friend to play if he doesn't have to work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom