Fantasy Basketball (1 Viewer)

C'mon guys. It'll be fun. :nenner:

Give us until Monday to get the teams up to 10-12, Chop. I'll ask some friends. :9:

Chop, why did you change the league back to 8 teams? My friend said he would join, but when he tried to join it says the league is full. IMO 8 teams is not enough teams. Could you change it back to 10 teams so my friend can join? We could always open the league up to the public if we need another team. We could even go to 12 teams if there are more people who want to play. My friend will make it 9 teams. MSU, do any of your friends want to play?

Thanks man. I'll have him register this morning.

Last edited:
So how many are we up to now and how many are we trying to get?

I can't go to any website that contains the word 'fantasy' in it while I'm at school but, if its not maxxed out by tonight, I'll get one person to sign up.

So how many are we up to now and how many are we trying to get?
We now have 10 teams. I feel much better about 10 teams than 8 teams. I would be fine if some people wanted to make it 12 teams if we have 2 more people who would like to play.

If someone would like to play, post a message on this thread so it can be changed to 12 teams.

I agree. I'm much happier that we got 10 teams. 12 would be even better but I dont see it happening.

Hey whoah, I never noticed that this is head to head. Crazy. I've only done rotisserie(sp?).

Alright guys, here's the deal. I have a friend who wants to join but we need to fine ONE more guy before we can let him in so that we don't have an odd number of teams.

We just need ONE person to post on here that they will sign up and then he can play so if you were on the fence about it....DO IT!

Hey whoah, I never noticed that this is head to head. Crazy. I've only done rotisserie(sp?).
Head to Head is a better format IMO. I like rotisserie, but if you start off slow in the begining of the season it is very hard to catch up. Some people who start off slow in rotisserie give up early in the season. With the head to head format you start over fresh each week and you get a win or a loss for each category that depending on if you, for example, get more or less points/rebounds/assists than you opponent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom