Fantasy Basketball (1 Viewer)

Head to Head is a better format IMO. I like rotisserie, but if you start off slow in the begining of the season it is very hard to catch up. Some people who start off slow in rotisserie give up early in the season. With the head to head format you start over fresh each week and you get a win or a loss for each category that depending on if you, for example, get more or less points/rebounds/assists than you opponent.

I'm willing to try anything.

So, how does it work? Do you choose only one game for a player to play in a week?

I'm willing to try anything.

So, how does it work? Do you choose only one game for a player to play in a week?
No, you can use, for example, Lebron as many times as he plays in the week. You fill you starting lineup each day with whichever players you want. Some days you will only have a couple of people playing and others you will have every single one of your players playing. I usually start my best players the first part of the week and then depending on what statistics you need to beat your opponent in that category(points/rebounds/assists/etc) then you can decide if you want to play more centers or power forwards or point guards or shooting guards.

Last edited:
So if your players just happen to play less games than you might be in a bind? I guess it would only be one less, though. That's cool.

When Nolasteve signs up we have 12. :9:

You don't have to set your lineup every day. You can set it for the week according to when your players are playing. You can go back and change it later after you see the score or if someone is injured. I usually check the score once a day, but as long as you check it every couple of days you will be fine.

So if your players just happen to play less games than you might be in a bind? I guess it would only be one less, though. That's cool.

When Nolasteve signs up we have 12. :9:
Yes and No. You might have a week where Lebron plays 3 games and another when he plays 4 games. I'm not sure if there are times where they only play 2 games. If that happens it is not very often. It all evens out since they all are scheduled to play 82 games. I used to always prefer rotissere, but once I started playing head to head I never went back. Head to head is much more fun and I think you will enjoy it.

12 teams allows the perfect mix of star player on each team while still having good free agents to pick up(but not too many.)

We need only 1 more team to make it 12 teams total. If we are not able to find someone we know to fill that spot we can either make it open to the public or post the draft information along with the league ID and password on the yahoo sports or fantasy message board. If we opt to post on their message board I would post it multiple times a hour or two before the draft.

Hey you guys. I will sign up & play, but I hate to squeeze the other guy out- since he already said he would do it.
Comments? Suggestions?

If there is a spot then go ahead and sign up. The draft is tonight and we dont really have time to be waiting around.

Guys-
It's my father's birthday tonight and I will probably be eating dinner during part of the draft. I haven't played FB in 2 or 3 years, so I don't know enough about new players and injuries to prerank players, nor do I have time. Looks like the old autodraft for keefresh2.
Whatever happens, happens. I'm sure it will be fun anyway.
Good luck to everyone.

So if we're going to be around tonight, can we do a live draft?
It is a live draft unless you can't be present and the computer will pick it for you. I might be able to draft, but I think the hospital's system will block me from drafting because the draft system is similar to a pop up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom