Fantasy Debate: Michael Thomas vs. Alvin Kamara (2 Viewers)

• Admin
1592811051866.png
Kevin C. Cox/Jacob Kupferman/ Getty Images

By 4for4 Staff

Michael Thomas and Alvin Kamara are currently being drafted as the overall sixth and seventh players, respectively, in My Fantasy League redraft formats. In this debate, Jennifer Eakins will argue for Thomas, while Eric Moody takes the side of Kamara.

The Case for Michael Thomas

Jennifer: This virtual ADP debate is different than ones we’ve done thus far, because not only does it involve players from different positions, but they suit up in the same uniform every week. Head to head, I always choose Michael Thomas over Alvin Kamara, and here’s why.

A one-word mic drop—volume—sums up this battle perfectly, but I am being paid to actually write more words about this so I will go on. We always chase usage in fantasy football, and Thomas has been among the top nine wideouts in targets over the past three seasons, earning the WR1 spot last year with 186, (30 more than the WR2, Julio Jones).

Not only does Thomas see high volume, but he’s also able to translate those targets to fantasy points. In 2019, he broke Marvin Harrison’s reception record from 2002, hauling in 149 balls for a league-high 80.5% catch rate among wideouts. The Saints’ WR1 posted an impressive 18.8 half-PPR points per contest, which finished as a nice 69 points above the WR2, Chris Godwin. Oh yea, and he also scores touchdowns, too. Thomas has found the end zone nine times in three of his four years in the NFL. ...

Full Story - 4for4.com

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom