Fantasy mid way beasts and busts. (3 Viewers)

Cadillac has killed my team. But the Carson to Chad connection has saved my team and I will probably sneak into the playoffs.

In my other league, I had Fitzgerald and Roy Williams. I had Andre Johnson on the bench, so no worries there.

Shaun Alexander has killed me in a couple of leagues, too. And how many of you, like me, kept him benched this week because he "wasn't going to see full playing time"? Yea, over 200 yards worth of playing time....

Oh well, I'll start him next week. I got killed all around this week anyway, with Shockey being a last-minute injury, and Colston still out. Yet the teams that had Alexander and Colston won anyway....whoo-hooo. This is the time of year lots of team owners start to forget to switch their rosters, so I was able to get away with a couple of bad decisions and some bad luck. Didn't do much for my point totals, however.

But I'm still leading the division in one league where both my husband and my brother are playing....hahahahaha. Hubby is leading his division too, so we'll probably see each other in the playoffs. My brother is in my division and I beat him during our week 5 matchup; we play again in the final week so the trash talk should start soon!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom