Far Cry 6 will feature Giancarlo Esposito(Gus Fring) as the villain (1 Viewer)

So your standard is like writers deciding what the Scarlet Witch's powers are.... whatever they need them to be now.

Pretty much. Video games come and go from my life so when it’s been a while since I was into it, I get the luxury of holding high standards. Covid of course changed me to the point that I’m patiently awaiting the ET 2600 reboot.

I’ll call you some time...when I have no class

backtoschool-01.jpg

Been trying to get to a quiet place to watch this and finally did. I guess I was expecting it to be more of what we already liked in the series since they have never seemed to change much at a time. But this seems to be quite a bit different. Modifying cars, interesting weapons, smuggling, sniper posts... looks like this could be Far Cry on steroids. I’m very interested now.

Is this likely to be able to make that Oct 7 date? This is what I’ve been waiting for, I’ll probably have this on day 1.

at this point, it's probably going to be out on time...but until it goes gold, there is always a chance at delay

Probably going to find something with a small campaign then so I can clear the slate when this comes out.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

fairly short campaign...small detailed areas to explore much like Arkane's games...open ended gameplay...high replay value

I’ll check that out tonight. It will either be that or contemplate what the hell I want to be when I grow up.

if you have a ps3, you can also get the previous entry in the series....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom