Fargo S4 trailer out... (1 Viewer)

nolaspe

Slava Ukraini!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Noice... Chris Rock as the lead w/ some Timothy Olyphant, Jason Schwartzman and Salvatore Esposito from Gomorrah as well. Looks like it's gonna be another great season from this show...

Noice... Chris Rock as the lead w/ some Timothy Olyphant, Jason Schwartzman and Salvatore Esposito from Gomorrah as well. Looks like it's gonna be another great season from this show...

wait, there was a season 3? fork me. i have enough shows to catch up on.

Awesome. I was just telling the wife recently that it sure has been a long time since season 3.

First season was awesome, 2nd season was solid. Didn’t see the 3rd one, but interested in seeing how this one is

Thought the 3rd was weaker than the first two.

The first season was as good as it gets for a TV series.

One scene with Billy Bob (when he got pulled over by Colin Hanks),,,,still haunts me. From a fictional show.

Just great stuff. Very excited for season 4.

My wife and I think season 3 was actually maybe the best. Just finished episode 1 of S4. Looks great so far.

I wonder if this show or anyone of the other series were based on true stories?

And if true, should we not honor the names of the deceased by changing them and honoring the survivors by telling these stories exactly as it happened?

Erstwhile, all in all, this season of Fargo should be uplifting and magnificently entertaining in a manner, style, and pattern of a Stephen Spielberg-crafted movie.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom