"Fastfood" horror stories? (1 Viewer)

nolafan33

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I just went to Popeyes in Laplace and ordered a 5 piece mild strip with fries. After a 10 minute wait, I got a 3 piece spicy strip with mash potatoes. This was after 10 minutes, and my receipt had the right order.

What's your stories?

Yeah, Popeyes is not known for swiftness....

My dad sent me out to get some chicken for the family and I had a similar experience. I didn't want to go in, so I placed my order in the drive thru. With three cars in front of me, I sat there for 10 minutes. I finally ordered a 12 piece mild with two sides. They said the chicken and fries were being cooked now (this seems like a repeating theme, food not already made) and to please drive up to the front. After about five minutes of waiting, I started to talk to a friend, I didn't notice 30 minutes had passed while I was talking to him. Realizing that I had been waiting for nearly 40 minutes, I went in and told them that I still haven't recieved my food, the lady working the drive thru says "oh I forgot about my customer." THEY HAVE TO FRY FOR CHICKEN AND FRIES at this point. After about a hour wait I finally got my food, and it was very good. Oh, I got a free small drink two, yes!!

I just went to Popeyes in Laplace and ordered a 5 piece mild strip with fries. After a 10 minute wait, I got a 3 piece spicy strip with mash potatoes. This was after 10 minutes, and my receipt had the right order.

What's your stories?

be grateful, they could have given you 5 mild strips...

be grateful, they could have given you 5 mild strips...
:plus-un2:

My thoughts exactly.

Edit: When you go to Popeye's outside of Louisiana, there service is actually pretty good. It's like they know they can get away with bad service in Louisiana, so why bother with good service.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom