'Father Time' has hit Joe Flacco Hard (1 Viewer)

Is it wrong that I was rooting for the Chiefs just for the chance that the Broncos could free Emmanuel Sanders?

Not sure how the OP it's just now figuring out how terrible Joe Flacco has been for the past 6 years. At 28 Joe Flacco was this bad.

Lol, that movie came out the same year Paul Hornung won the Heisman. Talk about Father Time.

It can't be that old....Tom Hiddleston is in it

8c3.gif

He was never really great to begin with. He relied on arm strength more than accuracy and that’s the thing that leaves first as you begin to lose your quick twitch muscle fibers. Which happens to hit around age 34-35

He was never really great to begin with. He relied on arm strength more than accuracy and that’s the thing that leaves first as you begin to lose your quick twitch muscle fibers. Which happens to hit around age 34-35
Drew was still throwing for 5K around that age. Lol
I think so

Yeah.....Jake Delhomme.

It literally hit him on his 34th birthday, which was the night the #2 seed Panthers lost to the soon-to-be NFC Champ Cardinals.

He fell apart in that game, and was never really the same after.

I thought he looked pretty good last night when he was given time to throw. Hit a few really tight windows with perfect passes, but that o-line is awful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom