'Father Time' has hit Joe Flacco Hard (1 Viewer)

Flacco was never good to begin with. Why Trent Dilfer gets mocked incessantly for being a crap QB but winning a Super Bowl with defense and Flacco doesn't is baffling.

The only difference between now and then is that Denver's O-Line is 1200x more terrible then Baltimore's was back then.

Do you recall any other quarterback that "father time" has hit so hard in their mid-30s like Joe Flacco? He's only 34.
That is what happens when you have 5 kids in 7 years.

Or maybe not.........Philip Rivers has 9 kids.

After the Ravens won the SB, Flacco was asked about a huge salary & he said something like, “I think that I am the best quarterback.” I remember thinking, “is Flacco delusional, or what??!!”

Let's be real -- Flacco was never more than an average quarterback with a big arm. He had a pretty good season that SB year, but he wasn't great by any means. That team just had too much grit and leadership to be denied. Joe was their Dilfer without the smarts and nothing more.

He had a pretty good season that SB year, but he wasn't great by any means.

No, no he didn't. I respect the man's effort for being in the NFL...but he simply has never been a starting caliber QB.

59.7% 3,817yds 7.2avg 22TD 10INT 87QBR

Here is Brees the same year:

63.0% 5,177yds 7.7avg 43TD 19INT 96QBR

And that was a DOWN year for Brees at his prime.

Last edited:
No, no he didn't. I respect the man's effort for being in the NFL...but he simply has never been a starting caliber QB.

59.7% 3,817yds 7.2avg 22TD 10INT 87QBR

Here is Brees the same year:

63.0% 5,177yds 7.7avg 43TD 19INT 96QBR

And that was a DOWN year for Brees at his prime.
Precisely -- Brees is great, Joe is not. Like I said.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom