Favorist Vocalist. (1 Viewer)

faceman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
It's been discussed before. I'll start with 3 of my favorites.

I could literally sit here for hours rattling off favorite vocalists and still not touch on them all. First that comes to mind is Marvin. Sam Cook, Otis Redding, Al Green, Van Morrison, Bob Marley, Ella Fitzgerald, Etta James, Billie Holliday, Bill Withers, Peter Gabriel... I honestly don't think I have a favorite.

I could literally sit here for hours rattling off favorite vocalists and still not touch on them all. First that comes to mind is Marvin. Sam Cook, Otis Redding, Al Green, Van Morrison, Bob Marley, Ella Fitzgerald, Etta James, Billie Holliday, Bill Withers, Peter Gabriel... I honestly don't think I have a favorite.
"A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it, it just blooms." -- Zen Shin

I agree Here is another great one.

Anyone who want

Well, then, my favourite vocalist ever is Robert Merrill. The most beautiful male voice I've ever heard.

For rock music, I think I'd pick Greg Allman. His voice is just perfect for the particular mix of rock/country/folk/jazz that is The Allman Brothers Band. I've heard various bands cover some of their songs and none of them work without his voice.

In jazz, I have to with Al Jarreau. He's a vocal Superman.

Well, then, my favourite vocalist ever is Robert Merrill. The most beautiful male voice I've ever heard.

For rock music, I think I'd pick Greg Allman. His voice is just perfect for the particular mix of rock/country/folk/jazz that is The Allman Brothers Band. I've heard various bands cover some of their songs and none of them work without his voice.

In jazz, I have to with Al Jarreau. He's a vocal Superman.
For Rock I pick My avatar. I think he's the best front man in rock history. Marvin Gaye and David Ruffin said Sam Cook
was the best voice in soul music. I agree with their opinions.

and a tribute to my avatar. The greatest front man in my humble opinion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom