favorite bad movie? (1 Viewer)

If you can find a copy, do yourself a favor and watch a Portuguese horror film called "The Killing of Satan."
It's frickin bizarre and hilarious.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0085792/

2nd would be Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park. Just a big, fat, hilarious stinker with lots of WTF moments.

Anyone else love Flash Gordon?

I assume you are basing this on the movie is horrible, but I can't not watch it.

1. Godzilla- the one that came out in the 90's. Was horrible. Honestly Ferris Bueler is the hero, Godzilla lays eggs in Madison Square Garden? Brutal, but I won't pass it up.
2. The Burbs- I don't know where to rank this one. Not sure if if was a bomb in theaters, but I know it's a movie I can't pass up if it's on tv.
3. Road House. There was a worse one Swayze did about Hockey in the 80's but I don't remember it anymore. Had a couple big names in it.

You guys need to step it up. How has no one mentioned the 'Best Worst Movie' of all time...........

The Room. (Yeah, you're welcome!)

This movie was so amazingly awful that it became a hit and they eventually made a big budget movie about the making of it starring James Franco and Seth Rogan called "The Disaster Artist", which is very good in it's own right. We had some threads about it here on SR. Do yourself a favor and go buy a copy, just don't watch it with your parents or kids. It can get quite 'uncomrfotable'.

Honorable Mention:
Miami Connection (A drug gang busting group of karate fighters who also are in a rock and roll band. It's Gold Jerry! Gold!)

Last edited:
i don’t consider any movie that i can quote every line a bad movie.
Oh, I love it. I just wouldn't put it on any cinematic list.

I guess there are plenty other bad movies, I just couldn't think of one too fast.

Showgirls - for professional reasons
Only the Strong - i did a lot of capoeira training back in the day - this was the only movie that showcased capoeira, so...
all the odd numbered Star Trek movies
i’ve watched only the strong numerous times. who doesn’t like a movie about a badass becoming a teacher or whatever.

Firebirds. Nicolas Cage, Tommy Lee Jones, and Sean Young.

Like a bad Top Gun but for Army Apaches, and Top Gun is pretty bad.

No Retreat No Surrender

Kill and Kill Again

Labyrinth. Seen it way too many times to admit. Mostly when I was a kid, though.

The question was favorite bad movie.

Well I guess it is my favorite Bad Movie.

There are plenty of others though:

Rookie of the Year
Gone in 60 seconds
Rad
Ready to Rumble
Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift (the creme de la creme of the Furious franchise)
Short Circuit
Demolition Man
Under Seige
Thunder in Paradise (Hulk Hogan's acting tour de force)

The Replacements is another one of those movies that wasn't well-reviewed but just about everyone I know (including me) loves.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom