Favorite But Underrated Movies (2 Viewers)

Lucky Number Slevin

Annnd Doctor.

UnconsciousUnlawfulBlackwidowspider-size_restricted.gif

And old friend of mine and I go through this routine about every time we talk on the phone. We've been doing it since we were teenagers. For some reason, I'm always the "annnd Doctor" guy.

are you both doctors?

A little off topic , but i watched Die Hard 2 last night for the first time probably since it came out almost 30 yrs ago and i saw it at the theater.. i noticed that, if you watch closely in the first 5 min of the movie, as McClane is walking thru the airport terminal, there’s a tall guy with a blonde mullet who’s wearing an old school Saints sweatshirt.. truly a ‘blink and you’ll miss it’ moment.. I had to rewind to make sure, but sure enough, there’s literally one frame of film where you can make it out.. just fyi.

gate II. when mo has all that dirty money turn into dung as it hits the fan er bill I had to grin. the corner suckerpunch by the jealous douche wasn't a single either,when the demon gets the sticky fingers the hits keep comin till the car is stopped. at the dentist they call that plaque or biofilm,bush just calls it little things. now we know who the man in the box is as well,how trippy is that. a winged flyboy daddy and a musicbox mommy and presto changeo its the light. I wouldn't have had mo and the stud get out of the coffin in the second, the first yes but not the second,and I would have made the demon misterbig/jealous studboys pet. other than that its as is.

Ruthless People (1986)

Hollywood Shuffle (1987) <--- HILARIOUS!

Devil in a Blue Dress (1995)

Half Nelson (2006)

I use "Do fifty <some item> in yo' <some place> make yo' day?" all the time. Do fifty retention tags in yo' retention policy make yo' day? Do fifty new cables in yo' wiring closet make yo' day?
Never seen the movie. Still laughed at this.

I use "Do fifty <some item> in yo' <some place> make yo' day?" all the time. Do fifty retention tags in yo' retention policy make yo' day? Do fifty new cables in yo' wiring closet make yo' day?

The "black acting school" segment is my favorite!

I showed my kids The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai. My 10-year-old thinks it's hilarious when the president of the United States incredulously asks Buckaroo, "a girl name John?"

That, and anything to do with John Bigbooté.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom