Favorite Car of the 1960s (1 Viewer)

GrayMatter78

aka Klenzade
Administrator
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
Sticky Post
What is your favorite car of the '60s?

So, a new feature we are playing with is a picture contest and this is an example of that. Post a picture, and it will create a thumbnail at the top. Vote on the post and the order of thumbnails will change by the number of votes received.

faceman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
That Mustang had six hubcaps . . .if you know what I mean.
count how many times they passed the same green VW. Here's another little known fact. When the rear view mirror in the mustang
was down, McQueen was driving. When it was up, it was a stunt man.The stunt driver was named bud Elkins He was also the driver
who laid down the motorcycle perfectly halfway through the scene. Yes, I've watched this movie way too much :)

Last edited:

amused

that's why you're here
Reaction score
Ghost of Edsel = Coronet/Super Bee in '70 . The Super Bee was the Dodge version of Road Runner . I love me some Mopars , but man what a butterface , looks sweet from behind tho ...
Just since nobody's wondering , for '71 all Coronets were four door and the Super Bee became a Charger sub-model .

St. Chris

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I have a 69 convertible bug just like this one sitting in my garage. In desperate need of a rebuild (body and engine), but my wife is original owner so not going anywhere until I can either work on it or get someone to do it for me.

My dream car is either the 66-67 mustang or vette. I could also "tolerate" a 69 camaro (any one of these must be a convertible)

1589663782709.png

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
gto.jpg

Though I have a thing for the '67 model G.T.O., the body on this model is almost exactly like my old '70 Cutlass Sport, which I adored🥰 ... until I was T-boned one day by a lady in an old Toyota. My Cutlass S was silver with black vinyl and interior. My heart still aches. :mecry:

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
What is your favorite car of the '60s?

So, a new feature we are playing with is a picture contest and this is an example of that. Post a picture, and it will create a thumbnail at the top. Vote on the post and the order of thumbnails will change by the number of votes received.
I only have one favorite car and it's from the 50's, 1958 Plymouth Fury, aka Christine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mr. Blue Sky Name your Top Five[tm] favorite musical artists of all-time Everything Else Board 68

Headlines

Top Bottom