Favorite Car of the 1960s (1 Viewer)

GrayMatter78

aka Klenzade
Administrator
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
Sticky Post
What is your favorite car of the '60s?

So, a new feature we are playing with is a picture contest and this is an example of that. Post a picture, and it will create a thumbnail at the top. Vote on the post and the order of thumbnails will change by the number of votes received.

superchuck500

guarding the potatoes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Why not beat up the six while you're at it ? A cobra jet would roast your van ...
Sure, but if you have to pull out the big-block, race-ready limited-production hot rod version to take my minivan, doesn't it prove the point?

(I'm also kidding, I only drive the minivan on road trips. I don't go out hunting for 60s muscle cars to race).

amused

that's why you're here
Reaction score
Sure, but if you have to pull out the big-block, race-ready limited-production hot rod version to take my minivan, doesn't it prove the point?

(I'm also kidding, I only drive the minivan on road trips. I don't go out hunting for 60s muscle cars to race).
If you were at work and your adverse analog said , "your honor , my minivan will beat a '67 Mustang." without qualification , your next words aren't some form of , "I object" ?

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

it's called a manvan. duh

superchuck500

guarding the potatoes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If you were at work and your adverse analog said , "your honor , my minivan will beat a '67 Mustang." without qualification , your next words aren't some form of , "I object" ?
I'll correct my papers to reflect '67 Mustang (stock 289).

Happy?

saintmdterps

musharain dum-a-doo dum-a-da
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
my 1979 el camino's 305 would have beate.... been left behind in the dust
A buddy of mine had a '69 Camaro with a worked 396. Unfortunately it started out life with the 250 straight-6 and Danny left the radiator from that iteration when he added the big-block. He'd do 2 passes up and down Coastal Highway in Ocean City and have to stop and add water :hihi:

amused

that's why you're here
Reaction score
A buddy of mine had a '69 Camaro with a worked 396. Unfortunately it started out life with the 250 straight-6 and Danny left the radiator from that iteration when he added the big-block. He'd do 2 passes up and down Coastal Highway in Ocean City and have to stop and add water :hihi:
My favorite was always the goobers that planted a big-block in a 6cyl car , left the 4 wheel drum brakes and stock suspension , and then acted surprised from the ditch ...

saintmdterps

musharain dum-a-doo dum-a-da
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My favorite was always the goobers that planted a big-block in a 6cyl car , left the 4 wheel drum brakes and stock suspension , and then acted surprised from the ditch ...
It sounds as though you've met Danny. He's the same talented but lazy high-school baseball player who was benched for sloppy play. He get's beered-up that night and decides to go do a donut in the coach's front yard. Should have checked his gas gauge, he ran out of gas...in the front yard :ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom